Location: Netherlands, Gender: Male, Age: 25

Space Inn Taipei

Taipei, Taiwan

This hostel is one of a kind. Never stayed in anything that looks familiar. It looks like a hotel. I don't think it is a good place to meet people, but beds are comfortable. The restrooms and showers are at a central location, so it depends on the locaton of your room how far you have to walk. The 4 bed room is small. Lockers are big and easy to use.

One of the best hostels I ever stayed in. Friendly staff (he gave me a ride on his scooter to the laundry shop). Very clean hostel. It is not allowed to drink alcohol in the hostel....

77 Hostel

Tainan, Taiwan

Small, clean hostel, The matress is very thin unfortunately.

Hostel Cat

Las Vegas, USA

Camelot Inn & Hostel

Salt Lake City, USA

There is no staff in the building, but you can contact them by Phone. This was the cleanest hostel I have ever been to. It is not a very cosy place to be.

====STAFF==== There is office and housekeeping staff on the property weekday mornings. 523)...staff was very helpful. Lucia C. Portugal 520)...staff was very present and involved, making certain that certain questions were answered. Dan C. California, USA ====COZY==== Many travelers find our property very cozy. 337) Very nice and cozy place to stay. Veronika S. Slovakia 324) Our private room was extremely comfy, cozy and full of sunshine. Jenny Z. New Jersery, US

Duo Housing DC

Washington DC, USA

Before you can enter the building, you have to take off your shoes. Sometimes inconviniënt and in my opinion that's not necessary to keep the hostel clean.

The venue looks like it's a former motel, which is partly converted into a hostel. You can get to the hostel easily but there is not much to do in the area. There was no atmosphere, however, I had a nice stay because I met a nice guy from Belgium. The showers were very old and looked very dirty. During the two nights I stayed I experienced a lot of itching. The price is good and there are facilities to cook. Furthermore, it looks like people stay there who are not travellers.

Very good beds. Thick mattresses, own lightbulp land outlet.

Glasgow Youth Hostel

Glasgow, Scotland

The location is fine when the subway is in operation, otherwise it is a long walk to the city center. It is a nice building in a good neighborhood near a nice park. You have to pay to make use of the internet (also WIFI).

Astor Victoria

• 30th Jul 2012
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Poets Corner Hostel

Olomouc, Czech Republic

Best hostel I stayed in this summer!

Dank u wel!