Oslo Hostel Central, Oslo, Norway
28th Sep 2013

I liked how everything was super clean. The computers were high speed and it was great that I was able to upload my photos. The room was a bit small but I liked how there was a sink and mirror which was great. It'd be nice if you had reading lights. Thanks!!

Wombats City Hostel Munich, Munich, Germany
25th Sep 2013

The location is awesome and the staff was super patient considering it was Oktoberfest and there were some idiots running around. I like the bar in the hostel because it feels safe and it so convenient.

• USA, Female, 31-40
City Backpackers Hostel, Stockholm, Sweden
23rd Sep 2013

This hostel is extremely well designed and decorated. I love the decor and all the computers they have fir us to use. Very well located and clean. One of my favorites now

Base Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand
6.6
11th Mar 2013

The travel agent guy was very nice and helpful. I did the magic bus tour as suggested and it was great.

Hi Binhnguyen, Thank you! And thank you for choosing to stay at Base Backpackers Auckland. I really appreciate the feedback you sent through because it is really important to know what we are getting right or what we are a bit average at. It was especially nice to read that you rated the travel staff so highly in terms of friendliness and helpfulness (I think the most important aspect) Make sure you say hi next time you are in Auckland! Safe travels, Amanda General Manager, Base Auckland

26th Jan 2012

The owner was pretty cool and nice. The place is called Chef Hostel, thus I think it would be really cool if they made food and charged us a fair price Mon-Thur. That's what a hostel did in Lisbon, Portugal and it was great. Overall, this is a pretty chill place, especially for the price too. There was two computers for free internet that I appreciated.

We cool meals only when we have a muse and there are over 8 participants for a good meal