Chicago Getaway Hostel, Chicago, USA
24th Jan 2014

The only thing that bothered me was the signs around the hostel telling people not to use hostel websites like hostleworld.com because of the "reservation fee" and therefore this hostel charged us a "tax" when we arrived to up the price. This website allowed me to find this Chicago hostel so it shouldn't discourage people to use websites like these.

Greetings, Thank you for your review. We are happy that you enjoyed your overall experience. We do not discourage guests from booking on third party sites because it allows guests to discover us just as you did. We inform our guests about booking with us directly because we do not collect any payment until arrival. The tax that is charged is mandatory by the city and is explained in our policies on all sites. I apologize for the confusion this has caused. Cheers, Jason Schultz | GM

3Howw Hostel Khaosan, Bangkok, Thailand
5th May 2013

Staff here is great! Very nice and helpful. Thanks for everything!

Aoi Garden Home, Chiang Mai, Thailand
1st May 2013

One of my favorite hostels I've stayed at! The staff here are great-really helpful and nice. Good food there you can buy. 10 minute walk to the oldest temple there. Beautiful garden to hang out in and meet people. I wanted to extend my stay but they were already booked so Aoi set me up in a nice tent by myself with a sleeping mat and fans which was actually quite comfortable actually. I definitely recommend it!

3rd Jan 2013

This hostel was great! The staff was very helpful in assisting me even before I arrived. Great price for everything that is provided here and a fun environment to meet new people. Thank you for making my stay in Budapest so enjoyable!! :)