Brazen Backpackers, London, England
13th Nov 2013

Pluses: The location is fantastic and so is the staff. It's the cheapest hostel I've ever stayed in and having breakfast included in that price is a big plus too. Wifi works great. You can borrow a towel for free. Met many lovely people. Minuses: Beds are very soft. There were 3 showers, one had cold water only. Not so clean, but I can't blame the staff for that, some people are pigs. But you have everything you need to clean the showers/kitchen yourself. I'll definitely come back soon.

Hostel One Sants, Barcelona, Spain
2nd May 2013

This hostel is something very special. If you are shy or confident, came there to party or rest, you're gonna love it anyway. Everything is clean and the staff is absolutely wonderful. They would make you laugh at any time of the day, and make your whole stay very unforgettable. Special thanks to Rafa for making the most delicious meals ever existing every evening and Nico for long chats. Thank you for everything guys, I can't wait to return.

Albergue Studio Hostel, Barcelona, Spain
3rd May 2012

The owner of the hostel really makes sure you have an unforgettable time. The breakfast is fantastic and everything is very clean and organized. I seriously can't complain about a thing. I recommend this hostel to anyone, I know I will come back.

15th Nov 2011

Staff was very nice and helpful. What I really didn't like were toilets-it smelled terribly there.