Nest Boutique Resort

Bangkok, Thailand

Extremely helpful staff. We were having great difficulty getting a rental car and two of the staff members drove me to a local agency (after they were off shift) where I was able to rent a car. It saved our vacation!

Parkview Guesthouse

Cambridge, England

This is a lovely family-run B&B and is very comfortable and in a nice, quiet area. It takes 10-15 minutes to walk into the city from the B&B.

Copenhagen Downtown Hostel

Copenhagen, Denmark

Nice, convenient, secure hostel. The self-catering kitchen is a little small for the number of guests.

Hi Kathryn Thank you for your comments! Kind regards, Maxi, Danhostel Copenhagen Downtown

YHA London Central

Great for families.

YHA London Oxford Street

Nice, quiet hostel. Great for families.

Lilac International Suite

Guangzhou, China

Villa Pink House

Da Lat, Vietnam

This hotel is incredibly clean and the staff top notch. I have nothing negative to say except the breakfast is a little light. I highly recommend this hotel!

Sunferia Inn

Zhuhai, China

This hostel is a good hour by bus from anywhere interesting and it is extremely hard to find. We asked about 8 taxi drivers before any knew where it was, and then the driver just took us to the nearby bus stop and we had to call the hostel for directions. The staff don't speak English and the limit of the help they could provide is to give a bus number. There are about 8 bedrooms for one squat toilet, and it's always flooding. I wouldn't stay here again.

Lilac International Suite

Guangzhou, China

Very nice garden for being in a city. Good location near metro and trains.

Delta Hotel Hong Kong