Yellow HouseHostel

Medellin, Colombia

The owner is super nice, very helpful, the breakfast is really yummy and included, but wouldn't go back because it's very (very!) quite ...

• 16th Nov 2013
  • Belgium

Sad to see a so low rating,Nov is low season,means less people and a quieter space,Reviews in july for example explain the exact opposite and people can complain about the noise.Most of hostels in the city propose bars,wimming pools....what we do is smaller and more simple ,and it is true that we love to keep the place quiet.I think the reviews and the descritions expose very well the atmosphere of the house according to anyone's expectations,anyway thanks for the comment it is always useful

Mystic House Hostal

Cartagena, Colombia

I enjoyed every minute of my stay in this great hostel! The staff is wonderful and the owner is really really great!!!!!! The place is super clean, it's secure and during the really hot moments during the day you can relax in the nice common area!!! Really would go there again!!! Thanks a lot for welcoming me in Cartagena!! :)

• 13th Nov 2013

Dina's Hostel

Cairo, Egypt

Great hostel! Very clean, the staff is amazing and makes you feel at home! Keep up the good work!!!

• 14th May 2013

Jordan Tower Hostel

Amman, Jordan

Great hostel!! Should go there again! It's very clean, the rooms are with AC and/or fan, great breakfast, very helpful staff and they organize trips (prices are very reasonable!!). For sure one of the best hostels I stayed in in the Middle-East!!

• 17th May 2012

Hotel Acropole

Alexandria, Egypt

Basic hostel, clean. Big remark though! We were told we couldn't use the AC, unless we paid 100 EGP (!!!!) extra for that. Other hostels include this in the price, so if you want to sleep nicely, just go to a different hostel and enjoy the comfort of an AC!!

• 28th Jul 2011