Overseas B&B

Rome, Italy

I would say the ad is deceiving. Wifi in common areas only. By this I mean the hallway Aircon is not in every room. Make sure you read the small print Shower went boiling hot to freezing cold every min or so. Dodgy area day and night No towels until we asked & even then was only given 1 To loud to sleep as on main road Staff not very helpful & only some speak English. I asked for a double bed & upon arrival was given two singles. When I complained I was told to push them together.

• 20th Jun 2013
  • New Zealand

Dear MR. Hall, the airconditional is including only in the room with private bathroom is already writing in the website and also the towels is not including in the room with shared bathroom ...but if the guest need towels we will give because we can't leave the towels in the bathroom when the bathroom is common. Also about the wi-fi, for the room with shared bathroom is in the COMMON AREA writing in the website too.

Dreaming Naples

Naples, Italy

• 17th Jun 2013

Isaacs Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Everything was excellent and I would highly recommend the hostel. I rated security average because my phone was pick pocketed from my hand bag in the lobby on a Saturday night and i dont think it was a guest. Maybe they need to monitor who comes and goes. Lockers were available and this would not stop me booking again.

• 31st May 2013

Astor Victoria

Excellent staff, location and atmosphere. I found it a too hot at night with the central heating and no windows open but I would highly recommend.

• 16th May 2013