Royal Mile Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

My favorite place to stay in Edinburgh. Can't beat the location, friendly and cozy. Hope I'll be back!

Hi Barbara, We hope you'll be back soon. Thank you for the positive comments. RMB Team

Oban Backpackers

Oban, Scotland

Friendly place to stay in Oban, with great helpful employees and fun decor (love the animal prints and polka dots)! Fun atmosphere, and helpful advice about all the day trips you can make to the islands near Oban. I enjoyed my stay very much.

Dundee, Scotland

Great place to stay in Dundee. Location right on the High Street, but easy walking distance to the river, train station and bus station. I plan to be back!

Saint James Backpackers

Very nice place, quiet at night, very friendly ahd helpful staff, and I met friendly and interesting people. The charging people for using the kitchen or not depending on which room they were in was a bit odd, but wasn't an issue for me. I did wish there was an option for tea and coffee even if you didn't need to use the kitchen; the website isn't clear that free tea and coffee is NOT for everyone.

Dundee, Scotland

This is my favorite hostel! Staff is friendly and helpful, it is fastidiously clean, restful, and a great location. This was my second stay here and I hope to be back soon!

Highlander Hostel

Inverness, Scotland

Great locartion, nice staff. Showers are good with lots of hot water. No lockers in rooms, and the beds are squeaky. Plus they charge you for tea or coffee. I think the thing that bothered me most was no hand soap in the toilets.

High Street Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

Staff very friendly and helpful, free tea, coffee, and hot chocolate are nice as well as the lockers in the rooms and plenty of hot water for showers. My only complaint is that it always took about 3 tries to flush.

Royal Mile Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

Great location and friendly staff. I really liked that you get a key to your own locker. Surprisingly quiet even though in the middle of Fringe festival! Would love to stay again, thanks!

Dundee, Scotland

Staff is very friendly and helpful, and hostel is very clean. The building itself is unique and interesting! Thanks!