1st May 2013

I would have loved a place where to cook. This hostel is on top of a bar, and you would think it's noisy and all, but if you wanted to hang out on the bar, there was enough noise not to think you were at your grandmas bday, but not so much to bother the people sleeping above. Bathroom and bedrooms were clean, and beds had courtains to maintain your privacy and a night light so if you wanted to read or write, or just have a light you wouldn't disturb your roommates.

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels during your visit to London, we are hoping to include kitchen facilities in the future, as well as a common room, but we do say in our description that presently we do not offer these facilities, we are happy you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again, thank you for your comments.

Embassie Liverpool Backpackers, Liverpool, England
29th Apr 2013

I was alone, and the hostel had very few guests, so I wasnt able to enjoy all of the facilities in the common room such as pool or just hanging out in front of the TV. The staff was very helpful to let me know where to go as a Beatles fan, so as not to waste any time on seeing other things I wasn't interested in. I had a 12 bedroom just for me, but I'm sure that if I had to share it, we would be very comfortable in it. Bathroom and Showers were great!

7.7
26th Apr 2013

Even it is not in the city center, it's really quiet if you want to sleep, and if you'd rather go out, you can walk back. I had a wonderful time, atmosphere were great, bed were really comfortable and rooms were big enough for the people in there. It felt more like a family house than a hostel.

Alba Hostel Glasgow, Glasgow, Scotland
2.0
24th Apr 2013

NEVER GOT INTO THE HOSTEL. IT IS NOT NEAR CITY CENTER, AND IT IS CLOSED FROM 12 TO 16. IT DOESNT MATTER IF YOU JUST ARRIVED, THEY WONT OPEN THE DOOR. IN OTHER HOSTELS EVEN WHEN I WASNT ABLE TO CHECK IN, I COULD LEAVE MY BAG AND GO FOR A WALK.

Ciudad Vieja Hostel, Montevideo, Uruguay
9.3
1st Aug 2011

Very comfortable beds, very tidy and clean.