2nd Mar 2016

Hostel is really nice, I love my big bed and amazing design of a single room. It was a little bit cold inside and ac didn't work properly

Thank you for your love , and sorry for the AC, we have fixed it , welcome back next time

• Russia, Female, 25-30
8.0
29th Feb 2016

I love the location and the size of the room (I stayed in single one), but there was really cold and ac didn't work properly. Staff was really helpful and friendly, helped me a lot. I'm pretty sure I would love to stay at this place my next visit to Guilin!!!

Thanks for your kind words. We are sorry about the AC and we would like to help if you have told us. Welcome to our hostel next time.

The Local NYC, New York, USA
30th Nov 2015

The Local is really nice hostel, i stayed there for a second time, and it was really nice experience. Staff is helpful, location is pretty good, less than 10 min to metro station, room is warm and clean. Bar is amazing, i like it, probably one of the best parts of the Local. One thing i don't like was a bathroom, no place to hang towels and clothes, so uncomfortable

15th Oct 2015

B&B is really good, nice location, 5 minute walk from the beach, but that beach only for pro surfers, waves are so big;) swimming pool is clean, TV has some good chanels, but you don't really need it when you are in Bali;) there is an amazing BBQ on the beach and also some good places with food around the b&b

10th Aug 2015

Mosaic Hostel, Rome, Italy
7.7
17th Jul 2015

My staying at Mosaic Hotel was pretty good, room was clean and big, but do hot, I couldn't sleep till somehow staff turned off "broken" ac. People in my room room were loud and rude but that was not Mosaic hostel fault. Breakfast is really good, a lot of food, but terrible plustic plates. First I got a bit lost, because I didn't understand what direction to go, and actially you don't need ru turn left you are already on this street!

14th Apr 2015

This hostel is really nice, location is amazing, right next to Nanjing Dong Lu, but in the same time not noisy at all. Room was big, with ac, TV.

Thank you for your comments and suggestions to our hostel,we will try to improve and welcome your coming again and you can recommend Mingtown to your friends^^

The Local NYC, New York, USA
6th Jul 2014

It was an amazing experience;) I like it a lot. The Local hostel has a perfect location, just 3 min to metro station. Staff is really friendly and helpful. But my favorite is design of this hostel. You have to stay here if you want to see it. Just I don't like that there is no elevator, and I had to carry my heavy laggege to the 2nd floor.

Five Stones Hostel, Singapore, Singapore
28th May 2014

Location is perfect, everything you need so close to the hostel. Also breakfast is pretty good;) room a little bit small and without windows, but it didn't matter because we didn't spend a lot of time there;)

7.7
22nd Jan 2014

Location is really nice, 10 min by walk to downtown. But it's really cold in the room, I was freezing. It was a big problem for me.

PermaGO, New York, USA
14th Jan 2014

Great place to stay. Good location and friendly stuff

BT Rooms, Rome, Italy
8.0
26th Jul 2012

I like this hostel, the room was big an clean. Location is perfect, near Nermini station, just couple minutes. Also in hostel have a kitchen, small, but have everything you need

7th Jun 2012