• 10th Aug 2015

Mosaic Hostel

Rome, Italy

My staying at Mosaic Hotel was pretty good, room was clean and big, but do hot, I couldn't sleep till somehow staff turned off "broken" ac. People in my room room were loud and rude but that was not Mosaic hostel fault. Breakfast is really good, a lot of food, but terrible plustic plates. First I got a bit lost, because I didn't understand what direction to go, and actially you don't need ru turn left you are already on this street!

• 17th Jul 2015
  • Russia

This hostel is really nice, location is amazing, right next to Nanjing Dong Lu, but in the same time not noisy at all. Room was big, with ac, TV.

• 14th Apr 2015
  • Russia

Thank you for your comments and suggestions to our hostel,we will try to improve and welcome your coming again and you can recommend Mingtown to your friends^^

The Local NYC

New York, USA

It was an amazing experience;) I like it a lot. The Local hostel has a perfect location, just 3 min to metro station. Staff is really friendly and helpful. But my favorite is design of this hostel. You have to stay here if you want to see it. Just I don't like that there is no elevator, and I had to carry my heavy laggege to the 2nd floor.

• 6th Jul 2014

Five Stones Hostel

Singapore, Singapore

Location is perfect, everything you need so close to the hostel. Also breakfast is pretty good;) room a little bit small and without windows, but it didn't matter because we didn't spend a lot of time there;)

• 28th May 2014
  • Russia

Location is really nice, 10 min by walk to downtown. But it's really cold in the room, I was freezing. It was a big problem for me.

• 22nd Jan 2014

PermaGO

New York, USA

Great place to stay. Good location and friendly stuff

• 14th Jan 2014

BT Rooms

Rome, Italy

I like this hostel, the room was big an clean. Location is perfect, near Nermini station, just couple minutes. Also in hostel have a kitchen, small, but have everything you need

• 26th Jul 2012