Reviews: chaoist

Cliff Hotel

Amman, Jordan

Hostel Batumi Globus

Batumi, Georgia

Good location in the old town of Batumi!

Good location, close to the center of old town. A lot of happy Polish travelers here!

Kandy, Sri Lanka

Good value for solo travelers!

Clock Inn Colombo

Colombo, Sri Lanka

Second time to this hostel. A little pricy but good indeed.

Kandy, Sri Lanka

Good value for solo travelers!

Kandy, Sri Lanka

It's a little bit out of town. But it's very quiet at night. The whole hostel is very clean. And the kitchen has everything for me to cook my own meals. The price is good for solo travelers.

Clock Inn Colombo

Colombo, Sri Lanka

Very nice hostel!

The Mad Monkey

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

This hostel is awesome, with its good restaurant and rooftop bar. The staff are very helpful. But they have to close the rooftop bar at night due to complaints from neighbors. But it's definely worth the money. I'll still stay at this one next time.

Good location. But it's too noisy at night. Generally, this is an OK hostel.

Easy Go Hostel

Vang Vieng, Laos

The hostel was under renovation. So there was nothing for me at all. Given that they helped me to find another good place to stay, I just give them a average.

Khammany Inn Hostel

Luang Prabang, Laos

The receptionist is very helpful and always with a smile on her face. The dorm room is big enough. The whole hostel is clean enough for me. The free breakfast is basic. But it's a little bit expensive.

Thailandwow

Chiang Mai, Thailand

It's clean and quiet for a good sleep at night. This is enough for me. Generally, it's a small and basic hostel.

Saphaipae Hostel

Bangkok, Thailand

It was my second time to stay in this hostel. And It was still as good as it used to be. The dorm room is very big and the bed is very good. There're enough bathrooms and toilets for all guests. Even at the busiest time, no one needs to wait. The attached restaurant is another highlight. Even though the price is a little high, but the food is awesome. This is the best hostel I've ever stayed. Definitely I'll recommend this to anyone who's going to visit Bangkok.