Riad Chez Lea

Marrakech, Morocco

Perfect hostel! Its located near the main square, short walk from all the tourist sights. The rooms are really clean and big, and the staff is always available to help you with anything. After a tour in the dessert I came back ill, and they gave me spices which got me healthy within one night! very helpfull and friendly people ;)

• 13th Jul 2013

Riad El Pacha

Essaouira, Morocco

We had a nice stay at Dar El Pacha! The room was clean and we had a big bathroom. Every morning they made breakfast for us, and in the evening we smoked shisha with the family of the owner. Finding the hostel was a little hard the first time, but that's because Essaouira has so many small streets!

• 11th Jul 2013

Hotel Giovannina

Venice, Italy

The hostel is really close to Mestre station, and it's cheap. That's about it. At first I thought the beds were ok too, but after one night, I got all these little bumps and I don't think it were mosquitos.. The shower was not thát dirty, but not clean either, and the doors were broken. I heard some other people talking about a lot of mold in their room and they were send to another hostel. I stayed here for 3 nights, and was very happy to leave.

• 21st Sep 2011