Old Town Hostel

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Perfect location, within the old walls of Dubrovnik, close to the main street. Rooms are spacious and clean. The kitchen has everything you need and the staff is nice and helpful.

• 16th Apr 2014

Old Town Hostel East Wing

Kotor, Montenegro

Location is perfect, right in the middle of the old town! The owners are willing to help you with anything; arranging tours, organizing get togethers within the hostel. Even on the most rainy they we got so see half of Montenegro and had a great time! Good atmosphere in the common room as well ;)

• 14th Apr 2014

Hostel Majdas

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

The rain showers are AMAZING! Best showers in B&H, definitely ;) Majda is really nice, makes you feel like home and makes good breakfast. Bata's tour is more than worth your money!

• 12th Apr 2014

Travellers Home Hostel

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Even off-season it was full with other backpackers, good atmosphere! Its location is perfect, 2 minutes to the cathedral, where's also a tram station. Around the corner there's a small supermarket, and the tourist attractions in the old town are also a couple of minutes away.

• 8th Apr 2014

Riad Chez Lea

Marrakech, Morocco

Perfect hostel! Its located near the main square, short walk from all the tourist sights. The rooms are really clean and big, and the staff is always available to help you with anything. After a tour in the dessert I came back ill, and they gave me spices which got me healthy within one night! very helpfull and friendly people ;)

• 13th Jul 2013

Riad El Pacha

Essaouira, Morocco

We had a nice stay at Dar El Pacha! The room was clean and we had a big bathroom. Every morning they made breakfast for us, and in the evening we smoked shisha with the family of the owner. Finding the hostel was a little hard the first time, but that's because Essaouira has so many small streets!

• 11th Jul 2013

Hotel Giovannina

Venice, Italy

The hostel is really close to Mestre station, and it's cheap. That's about it. At first I thought the beds were ok too, but after one night, I got all these little bumps and I don't think it were mosquitos.. The shower was not thát dirty, but not clean either, and the doors were broken. I heard some other people talking about a lot of mold in their room and they were send to another hostel. I stayed here for 3 nights, and was very happy to leave.

• 21st Sep 2011