Le Relais du Marais

Paris, France

Staff very friendly and approachable.

Hostel Van Gogh

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Old Prague Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Good hostel. the wifi doesn't work though. Bathrooms are very clean and staff very helpful.

City Backpackers Hostel

Stockholm, Sweden

The ensuite rooms in this hostel are excellent - one of the rooms I stayed in even had a TV! They are very spacious and clean. The downsides of my two night stay were: having to change rooms every day - this required lugging my heavy suitcase up and down stairs to the luggage room on both days whilst I waited for the room to be ready. Also, they charge for linen here. I find this strange, as what traveller carries around their own bed sheets? These should definitely be included in the price.

Casa Gracia Barcelona Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

Great hostel, excellent service and breakfast included was great. Only downside is there are no lockers in the room .

Lisbon Poets Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Overall a really good quality hostel. Improvements that could be made are to install more bright lights for reading, and brighter lights in the rooms. Lighting in the common room was too dull to read under, and the lighting in the rooms is very poor. Also, please provide keys which do not break easily. I wasted my five euro deposit on a key which broke without any force applied when placed into the lock. This is frustrating and seems like a pure money making scheme.

Hello Brett, this is Pedro writing here, We are thankful for your review, we give 110% of us to make our Hostel to work like you've seen! We just find a little unfair the part when you say, that seems to be a money making scheme, as in our confirmation email we say exactly this: ..."- The 5€ deposit of your key card will not be refunded in case of any damage or irregularity;.." We are sure that you were aware of it. Hope we clarified you. Our best regards LPH Staff

Hotel International

Manchester, England

The location is probably the best thing about this hostel - directly opposite the Piccadilly train station. So it's nice and easy to find when you arrive in a city you've never been to before. Downsides were all the dog toys scattered all over the reception floor. Not a great look on arrival. Also the pillow in my bedroom was so lumpy and uncomfortable. However, this was changed without any fuss. Customer service was fine, very basic and to the point. Sometimes there was no one at reception.

Travel Joy Hostels Chelsea

Overall a good hostel, however a couple things - During the course of my one week stay I was made to change rooms twice with no explanation provided. One room I was only in for one night! . Another is that for long periods of time there is no soap in the dispensers in the toilet. The female staff members are very helpful and friendly. The male staff members not so much. On two occasions they were not serving anyone else and took a long time to even recognise my presence while i was waiting.

2GO4 Quality Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

The staff here are really friendly almost all the time, except when you venture downstairs just when it hits 1 O'clock (when the reception closes) and the male staff member with glasses rudely yells at you "WE'RE CLOSED. CLOSED!!" It is inappropriate to speak to a paying GUEST like this. Apart from this my stay was fine. The hostel is very clean.