Generator Hostel Hamburg

Hamburg, Germany

Nicely designed modern building, comfortable beds with power outlet and even USB power outlets at each bed. Clean and quiet at night. Great location at the main station while not too loud on the street. Absolutely tiny bathroom and shower in my 6-bed dorm. Reasonable continental breakfast for 5 euro.

Hello, Thank you for your review. I am glad that you liked the Generator Hostel Hamburg and I am especcially happy that the team was able to impress you. Whenever travelling next, I hope we will be able to be your host again. Sven Heberling Assistant General Manager

Galata West

Istanbul, Turkey

Poor state of bathroom facilities. How about fixing the light (1st floor) and the toilet seat (4th floor)?

• 4th Apr 2013
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Shelter City

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The Christian stuff is present in the hostel though not too intimidating. The included breakfast was strictly rationed which may leave some people hungry. The location is quite central which, in Amsterdam, also means that it can be a little noisy (from passing people) at night. The only male bathroom was always rather busy, causing occasional waiting times.

• 11th Aug 2012

Stayokay Den Haag (The Hague)

The Hague, Netherlands

Really great, clean, friendly hostel with good service and cozy beds and rooms (as far as I know from my 1-night stay in a 4-bed room). It's just worth noting that the Hostel is near the train station Den Haag HS, rather than Den Haag NS. Despite the proximity to the train line, there was no noise at night which I had not expected.

• 10th Aug 2012

The Red Boat Mälaren

Stockholm, Sweden

Nice hostel with good view and good breakfast. Yet I severely injured my toe when I tried to get off the bed without the tiiny ladder that was just standing at the other bed... Also, there's not much fresh air coming in through the small windows, especially to the people lying right under the ceiling (maybe even getting claustrophobic). So at least you could get a ladder on every bed for the not so tall people.

• 22nd Aug 2011