Location USA, Gender Female, Age 25

Nomads Queenstown, Queenstown, New Zealand
12th Mar 2013

The hostel was fun of energy, and located in the middle of town. I liked staying there and thought the rooms where really nice. I only stayed in the ensuite rooms, and those bathrooms were awesome. The regular security was fine, but I was keeping a bag there while I went on a 5 day hike and was not impressed for the security for the luggage storage room. They did not make an effort to make sure that I was only taking my bag, which I was not sure I liked.

Hi Rose, thanks for your feedback! Really glad you had a good stay with us - sorry to hear you didn't find our free luggage storage to be secure, we have two big brother cameras in the storage as well as at the entrance so have never had any issues with incorrect bags being taken (touch wood!) but if one was we would be able to track them down for sure! We do have storage for smaller bags and a free safe for any items guests don't wish to leave in the storage room. Hope you had a great time on the track and enjoyed Queenstown, thanks again for your feedback.

Bamber House, Auckland, New Zealand
11th Mar 2013

I had a 20 or so hour layover in Auckland, and found this was a good place to stay. It was easy to get to from the airport and in walking distance of enough stuff to keep my occupied for the day. The room was clean and the bathrooms nice. Our window was open in our room so the cat decided to come join me in bed at around 5am, but she was really sweet so she was forgiven for waking me up. I really enjoyed my stay, definitely recommend it.

• USA, Couple, 18-24
FX Hotel Tianjin, Tianjin, China
8.0
28th Feb 2013

The staff does not speak English. The phone number is incorrect, and most people in the area do not know the hotel exists. We has a hard time finding it because the address was not specific, and the rail way station was confusing. It is literally right next to exit 7 at the station but it took us a while to figure that out. The hotel room was very nice. The room wasn't spotless, but it wasn't dirty, we had a great stay over all.

Yes! Lisbon Hostel, Lisbon, Portugal