• Brazil, Female, 25-30
HI San Francisco - Downtown, San Francisco, USA
7.4
28th May 2013

Hostel was good, except the bathroom! Also, the regulation of temperature of the rooms could be better (to cold at the hallway and too hot inside the bedroom)

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
Wombats City Hostel Munich, Munich, Germany
5.0
22nd Oct 2011

I felt unsafe while I was there as in my first day I was chased by a drunk guy till my floor, then had my laundry touched by some other guest whom took away the my laundry from the drier machine during the 10 minutes I was away in my room (disgusting)! Also, the street was very noised, mainly due to the own guest of the hostel and some of the staff either couldn't speak english or just didn't give the complete information for what I asked. Would not stay at the Wombats again!

Hi there, thanks for your feedback. Sorry to hear you didnt like your experience at Wombat's Munich. However, those are all complaints that have nothing to do with the hostel as such, but with your fellow hostellers. If someone chases you while being in the hostel, please come and see our staff and talk to them. They will be happy to look after you and help you out. If someone takes your laundry out of the drier, sorry, but then you have to complain to that person. We are not responsible for your laundry. All of our staff speak English and a couple of other languages very well. We also know them usually as being very accommodating and providing all different kinds of information. If you feel you didnt get all the information please just ask again and tell them what exactly you want to know-shouldnt be a problem then. Safe and happy travels, hope you will enjoy your next hostels.