Emerald Fields

Florence, Italy

We paid 80 euros for a double room, and it definitely wasn't worth the money. The double private room locks with a regular indoor closet key. The room was tidy, but the bathrooms were unsanitary, though. Beware, this place is probably renowned for party animals because there was vomit in the sink on one bathroom and the other one looked like hunters had just tracked in mud from the woods. If you think this type of atmosphere is worth the money, by all means stay. Needless to say, we left.

• 28th Sep 2013

B&B Maricla

Verona, Italy

• 27th Sep 2013

Cool & Bed

Lyon, France

The hostel is really good and value-for-money. The building is a newly renewed garage converted into a hostel, so that all the rooms and facilities (shawer-room, toilets, kitchen and common areas) are well equipped, modern and really clean. The atmosphere is great, with really nice and friendly staff...one of the best hostels I've stayed in, I would definitely recommend it. Alessandro (Italy)

C.C.Ly Hostel

Catania, Italy

Very nice hostel, not far from Catania Railway station and city center (10 min on walk!). Very original design and friendly staff. The best hostel I found so far across Europe. I had a really pleasent stay!