Green Kiwi Backpacker Hostel

Singapore, Singapore

This hostel was very good. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here if I'm again in Singapore.

• 25th May 2014

Little Hanoi Hostel

Hanoi, Vietnam

This a good overall hostel. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

• 24th May 2014
  • Globetrotter

This hostel was fairly good. The room I booked was advertised as 8 bedrooms, however it actually contained 10, which is a lot for one bathroom. The WiFi also did not work in the rooms or most of the ground floor area. The hostel is very clean and modern, however.

• 21st May 2014

Mojzo inn

Nha Trang, Vietnam

This is a very good hostel. The staff were very friendly and went out of their way to help me by arranging my scuba diving and airline ticket. Overall, I enjoyed me time there and definitely would stay if in Nha Trang again.

• 14th May 2014

Vietnam Inn Saigon

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

This is a fairly good hostel. The staff helped with arranging tours and my departing bus and also arranged for me to have a free foot massage! The main downside was that the dorm rooms could be a bit loud, with noise traveling very easily from the outside corridor, when people would come back late at night after the bar closed. Overall, I enjoyed my stay there.

• 10th May 2014

Refill Now

Bangkok, Thailand

This place was modern and clean. The location was very poor and it took a long time to find a taxi driver who knew how to get there. The hostel seemed mostly empty when I was there.

• 27th Sep 2013

Niras Bankoc Cultural Hostel

Bangkok, Thailand

A very good tidy hostel l with great staff. The only downside is that the social atmosphere is not the best for solo travellers.

• 25th Sep 2013
  • Globetrotter

Thank you for your comments. Regarding atmosphere, our positioning is clear as cultural hostel and we are the loud party hostel but social and friendly, While you were staying us ,our team do remember you. We were very pleased to help you to get together and hang out with them as the hostel was full and also with many nice & lovely guests.

Baan Tai - Backpackers

Koh Phangan, Thailand

This is a very good hostel. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• 16th Sep 2013

The Lounge

Koh Samui, Thailand

This is a fairly good hostel. My main concern was that numerous cats and dogs seem to live inside which is not the best for allergy sufferers.

• 12th Sep 2013

Khammany Inn Hostel

Luang Prabang, Laos

This is a reasonable hostel. The bedroom is clean, as is most of the hostel. The staff do not speak the best English, although I didn't have any problems staying there.

• 10th Sep 2013

Sihome Backpackers Hostel

Vientiane, Laos

I would recommend staying here.

• 6th Sep 2013

The Mad Monkey

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Really good hostel. Great atmosphere.

• 1st Sep 2013

The Siem Reap Hostel

Siem Reap, Cambodia

Absolutely loved this hostel. I could not recommend it highly enough!

• 28th Aug 2013

Smile Society

Bangkok, Thailand

A very good tidy hostel with friendly staff. It's not the best place for single travellers to meet people, however.

• 24th Aug 2013

Yesinn @CAUSEWAY BAY

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Cool place to stay in Hong Kong!

• 21st Sep 2012

The Bulldog

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Good place to stay in Amsterdam

• 17th Sep 2012
  • Globetrotter

Great facilities and cleanliness, only downside is it's a fair way from the centre of Paris...

• 12th Sep 2012

Hotel Saint Roch

Lourdes, France

Nice clean and quiet place to stay in Lourdes

• 11th Sep 2012

360 Hostel Centro

Madrid, Spain

This place was great. Probably the best hostel I've stayed in. Would highly recommend!

• 5th Sep 2012

PLUS Florence

Florence, Italy

Very good hostel with loads of facilities yet close to the city centre.

• 27th Aug 2012

PLUS Camping Roma

Rome, Italy

This is a good clean place to stay with loads of facilities. The only downside is that it's located a long way from the city centre

• 25th Aug 2012

YHA London Central

Good neat, tidy and friendly hostel with great staff. The only downside is that the bar isn't the best place to meet people for single travellers.

• 22nd Aug 2012

MEININGER Frankfurt/Main Messe

Frankfurt, Germany

This is a good hostel/hotel, very modern and clean and in a good central location within Frankfurt. It is a bit more like a hotel than a hostel in some respects if you choose the smaller rooms, although I found it to be very good and would definately stay here again if I'm in Frankfurt.

• 16th Sep 2011
  • Globetrotter

Dear David, thank you for the rating! Hope to see you again. The Meininger Team Frankfurt Messe

The Yellow

Rome, Italy

This was a reasonable hostel. The location was good, as was the bar, although I found the bathroom and shower to be a bit too small with a lack of room to store things in. The works being undertaken to the stairs were an inconvenience and a possible safety hazard, particularly as the lift didn't work to all levels.

• 15th Sep 2011
  • Globetrotter

Dear David, Thank you for writing a review. We appreciate our guests' suggestions. We are working on improving the bathrooms with more hooks and places to place your belongings. The stairwell are being renewed to provide a better and safer place to our guests. We hope you'll visit us again!