Reviews: santuwei

Location: Brazil, Gender: Male, Age: 30

Location a bit far from places, but easily accessible from Subway 1. Clean bathrooms and helpful staff, best and largest hostel kitchen I've ever seen!

New York Budget Inn

New York, USA

Good location, clean bathrooms and enjoyed the Karaoke Pizza Night. Pricey, but that's because you're in Manhattan.

Hostel Giraffe

Krakow, Poland

I liked the beds and the staff, which were very friendly. They were always helpful and had several good tips, including the disco tram!

Chili Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

I was expecting the worse, but was quite satisfied with Chili Hostel. The location isn't the closest to the famous monuments, but it's a good 10-minute walk away. Stairs are normal for a hostel, if you can't climb up 3 levels of stairs then you better stay in a hotel. No problems with the bed, no lice in my hair so far. Staff was OK, they had all information I needed.

Sir Toby's Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Best hostel I stayed in Cz Republic! Location is a bit far away from city centre but easily accessible by metro/tram. Staff was very helpful with the places to visit and the wi-fi worked well. Clean toilets and good atmosphere. Greatly recommended!

Hostel Orange

Prague, Czech Republic

Pros: Location (best location ever - in the middle of Wenceslau Square), clean toilets. Cons: Internet was barely working on my room, had to go to the loung to use it. Resuming, it is a good hostel for walking in the city centre at your own but poor in organizing parties / walks.

Swiss 1291 Hostel

New York, USA

Location is the best in town, which is what you pay for mostly. No breakfast, expensive rooms, small tight bathrooms and old. I recommend just because of the location, all the rest was average.

Keystone House Kings Cross

Exccellent location, serves breakfast, kind of expensive though. Showers are OK, but be sure to bring sandals.