Stayokay Haarlem

Haarlem, Netherlands

King Kong Hostel Rotterdam

Rotterdam, Netherlands

nothing is perfect, but for being a hostel I would give 110% to this place (80 if was a 3 star hotel...jokes). however: I felt really safe, the location is in the "cool" area of the city center, staff is very nice and helpful (greetings to Mattew and all the crew, I m sorry I remember only his name :( ) , clean and big space (even if for a few days there was a problem with the ventilation), not much more expensive than other hostels in town+ tablets, smart tv, and, more important: the kitchen!

Hostel de Mafkees

Rotterdam, Netherlands

my favourite hostel and also place to chill, but not after last time:windows are 99% closed! with 30-40 beds in room smell like a salami factory (stinks from the main entrance)... it is a bit isolated, night time could be dodgy if u got lost and after 2am I do not see security around. close to central station,nice shops.staff nice except a guy who was tough with the wristband rule(why not with the limit for staying of a week?!) and moreover rude.spend few euros more and find far cooler places!!

Amsterdam, Netherlands

I ve been in Amigo many times:if they got kitchen, and not only the microwave, I ll give em 110% of rating :) iz not in the centre, but for who have been many times in adam iz nice to see something for local, more residential,24 hours bus and trams about 30-10 min to central station. iz small and stairs are steep, but they do everything to make it comfortable, cheaper than others, free computer, smoking aerea, big tv. What to say more?! Greetings to Sufian,Abdel, Casa,the houskeepers and rookies

Keystone House Kings Cross

Amsterdam, Netherlands

I have already been in this hostel in the summer and I enjoyed it: very nice and helpful staff, computer, microwave, smoking area, clean place and smoking area. Easy to go to the city center (about 10 20 min. by tram) and cheap. I would definitely recommend it.

Hostel 639

the worst hostel I have ever seen...however, the staff was nice and security 24 h.

Amsterdam Hostel Leidseplein

Amsterdam, Netherlands

no lockers but enough cameras. the location is in the centre, but for who knows amsterdam could be too crowded and too much "tourist trap". staff is nice, except the managers. too dirty and expensive in high season.

Hans Brinker Budget Hotel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

nice pub inside, good breakfast "all u can eat", no place to sit during the night and wifi only in the reception

Hi Paolo, Thanks for your review! About the WIFI, you can use the internet not only at reception, but also at our bar, underground club and restaurant (for the next time you're staying at Hans Brinker:))! Greetings, Hans Brinker

Euphemia Hotel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

very nice place,funny and polite personnel: it s not easy find a cheap and clean place in amsterdam,u can use the microwave,living room with computers,printer and wifi free,lockers in the room and a small area to smoke, it is little bit far from the center but in the aerea u can find everithing:market,pubs,laundry coffeesh.op ecc. Probaly the best hostel for quality/price ratio.

Bostel Amsterdamse Bos

Amsterdam, Netherlands

the manager(maybe the owner)was very aggressive with me...on google I found also this comment "(...)we had a home shabby Manager who has been very aggressive towards children of our friends who were just bring our business left in their camper van, we were very shocked of how he told us(...)". Stinky entrance, trashbins should be made empty more often,not clean, kitchen with accessories, few and expensive facilities(included locker and showers), no luggage room,a bad hybrid camping-hostel...