Amigo Hostel Amsterdam

Amsterdam, Netherlands

I have already been in this hostel in the summer and I enjoyed it: very nice and helpful staff, computer, microwave, smoking area, clean place and smoking area. Easy to go to the city center (about 10 20 min. by tram) and cheap. I would definitely recommend it.

Hans Brinker Budget Hotel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

nice pub inside, good breakfast "all u can eat", no place to sit during the night and wifi only in the reception

Hi Paolo, Thanks for your review! About the WIFI, you can use the internet not only at reception, but also at our bar, underground club and restaurant (for the next time you're staying at Hans Brinker:))! Greetings, Hans Brinker

Euphemia Hotel

Amigo Hostel Amsterdam

Amsterdam, Netherlands

very nice place,funny and polite personnel: it s not easy find a cheap and clean place in amsterdam,u can use the microwave,living room with computers,printer and wifi free,lockers in the room and a small area to smoke, it is little bit far from the center but in the aerea u can find everithing:market,pubs,laundry coffeesh.op ecc. Probaly the best hostel for quality/price ratio.

Bostel Amsterdamse Bos

Amsterdam, Netherlands

the manager(maybe the owner)was very aggressive with me...on google I found also this comment "(...)we had a home shabby Manager who has been very aggressive towards children of our friends who were just bring our business left in their camper van, we were very shocked of how he told us(...)". Stinky entrance, trashbins should be made empty more often,not clean, kitchen with accessories, few and expensive facilities(included locker and showers), no luggage room,a bad hybrid camping-hostel...