Really nice small hostel, don't let the big dorm scare you off - each bed is basically a capsule so you get plenty of privacy. Kitchen facilities a bit lacking but otherwise fantastic place to stay.

Nice hostel, located near the station. A little bit removed from most of the rest of the city though. Nice staff and really clean.

Decent location, has some nice places to eat and drink nearby. Great accommodating and helpful staff, good place to stay if you are visiting Osaka.

Thank you for staying with us:) We are happy you had a good time here. Fukushima area is famous for good meal actually. All of guests are satisfied with our neighborhood and so do we:) Please come back anytime:) Thank you!

The hostel owner is a king, made me feel welcome despite being the only guest there. Decently located, not right in the center but there is a 100yen Lawson nearby so cheap food is readily available!

Piece Hostel Kyoto

Kyoto, Japan

Kyoto Hana Hostel

Kyoto, Japan

Shaq Big House

Kanazawa, Japan

One of the nicest hostels I've visited in Japan. Shaq, the owner,is a king so friendly and helpful. The facilities are great, location is central easy access to the market, castle and garden. Place is brand new so really clean and the beds are super comfy.

Hakodateyama Guest House

Hakodate, Japan

Jimmyz Backpackers

Sapporo, Japan

Homeikan

Tokyo, Japan

Lovely ryokan-style guesthouse. Their bath is so nice to use after a day in the heat in Tokyo. Staff are fantastic, helped me get my bike to the train station at short notice! Wonderful place to relax in such a busy city.