CaipiHostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

This is the best hostel I've been to; next only to YES hostel in Lisbon. The beds are very comfortable, and once you are in bed you felt like you are the only one! The bathrooms are great, and the staff was excellent. The only complaint, it is located in a shady part of the city, maybe and felt dangerous to loiter around even during the daytime. In fact a small black girl wanted to pester me. And when I walked over, another little black girl came near me and trying to grab my bag.

Hi guys. Lapa is undergoing a big change and it getting better everyday. It is not a fancy neighborhood, and we like to believe that you will get the real experience. Despite the feeling(this is not Toronto), we are in front of the Central Police Station, and there is no real concern regarding security. You will see all the improvements next time you come. And many thanks to compare us with one the best rated hostels in the world. It means a lot to us :)

The Ritz by Hostel Inn

Buenos Aires, Argentina

I enjoyed my stay at the Ritz, considering that it was in a good location and is very central. Mateo was a genius, he helped in every big or little means. My only complaint was the window in my room is not locked and secured and the cold winds at night seeps in causing a cold draft. Well, at least we had thick blankets.

Hi Merlita, thanks for your review, we will arrange this window to improve the security in the hotel. Regards from the staff.

This is the best hostel I've been as to services and the fun. The hostel staff is terrific. Altho a new staff failed to do the wake up call, hence missed the chance to go shopping before flying back to Toronto, the pretty Belen did all her best to cheer me up; and made sure I forget whatever little disappointment I had. But hey, this new guy treated me like a queen when I went back to the hostel. I am already telling my friends about this hostel. Will definitely come back! from Merlita

Yes! Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

evrything is excellent!

i stayed four nights in the hostel and the staff was excellent. javier made me feel at home first minute i came into the door. everything in the place is excellent. thank you javierito, samuel, belen, pablo.. and the other ladies. my first visit in spain was made perfect by this hostel. i am coming back.