Sampa Hostel

Sao Paulo, Brazil

• 21st Feb 2014

Hostel New Ipanema

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

nice hostel, we had the double with a wonderful balcony in the rooftop

• 15th Feb 2014

Abbey Court

Dublin, Ireland

Wifi was not working/no connection possible. No lockers in dorms. Staff great.

• 2nd Aug 2013

Thank you for your comments. We do have lockers in all rooms but they are called cages and they are underneath the beds.. We have recently upgraded our wifi we have had a few teething problems but I believe it is now resolved and the wifi is available free of charge throughout the hostel. However I would add if a lot of guests download movies it will slow up wifi no matter how sophisticated it is . Unfortunately that is something we have no control over. The Management.

Hunny Hostel Jakarta

Jakarta, Indonesia

was really surprised to have such a nice place in this city, clean and modern inside, inet, nice staff, central (to the train station you walk around 25min, I tried... in the rush hour it takes around 25min from the main road to get there!) - Really enjoyed staying there and much more I expected to have in Jakarta, really recommendable but not cheap

• 1st Dec 2011

myMOjOvie

Vienna, Austria

Great hostel with a very personal character. The accomodation is so nice and lovely. Breakfast average continental. Probably not the cheaperst in Vienna, but one of the best! I really recommend. The girls always have good tipps.

• 2nd Sep 2011