Amazing location, right next to the old town. We were staying in a private double bed. Very clean and spacious with a bathroom. There's a kitchen, good wifi and AC. Would definitely recommend.

Hostel Enjoy

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

The hostel was a bit hard to find. basically, follow the two identical blue buildings and the hostel is right in front. Yasmina is the sweetest! We took her tour of the war tunnel and it was very interesting and touching. The hostel is very clean. The only problem was the security. We didn't have a key to our room and there were no lockers. Overall good, 15 min walk from center.

Hostel Miran

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Miran is so nice! I wish I could have gotten the chance to do his tour. Hostel is very clean and it has a nice outdoor terrace. Only one bathroom though. Great location, 10-15 min walk from the bridge

Hostel Manuela

Split, Croatia

Manuela is the sweetest! She will give you a map and tell you everything you need to know! We were staying in the double bed private and the bed was very comfortable although the room was a bit small. Bathroom very clean but there was only one for the whole hostel which becomes a problem at night when everybody is there.. The location was perfect. Overall, good for a short stay in Split.

Boutique Hostel Forum

Zadar, Croatia

Simply amazing! The hostel is an experience in itself! Perfect location right next to the roman forum, the archeaology museum, many churches and the sea. We were staying in a four bed mixed dorm and the room is kind of seperated in two so we had a lot of intimity. Also, the beds are like little cocoons and so comfortable. Cards to open the door and your locker. Basically, I didn't want to leave! Next time ill definitely try the private rooms, they look amazing!

Hostel Temza

Zagreb, Croatia

Very close to the bus/train station and a 15 min walk from the center. Very clean hostel. Room was very spacious and we each have a locker under the bed. Staff was very helpful. Kitchen not very good though if you plan on using it. Nice common area. Comfortable beds!!

Dragondoss

Ljubljana, Slovenia

Nice facilities, clean sheets and bathrooms. There is no kitchen, only a microwave. Terrasse in the back to sit down. My room didn't have any AC or windows so it would get hot. The owner is rarely there, make sure you write the right time of arrival when you reserve or he might not be there to open you the door. Amazing location.

Hostal Pirano

Piran, Slovenia

We were staying in the private double bed. Very clean. No AC, it can get hot during the day. There is no common room, so no atmosphere, but we didn't mind. No kitchen either. The owner was nice. Overall great for a short stay in Piran.

Ostello S. Fosca

Venice, Italy

Amazing location. No common areas and no kitchen. Good wifi. Very sweet owners. Overall, great hostel.

Smartholiday

Venice, Italy

We were staying in the double bed private. There were no lockers but we had our own keys for the door. The room and sheets were clean and the bathrooms too. There were absolutely no common areas and no kitchen, which didn't bother us but if you are looking for some ambiance, not the place. The two sisters were very sweet.

The kitchen was really clean and well organized. You don't have a lot of privacy in the bathroom or taking a shower but its clean. The beds make a lot of noise when you move! The breakfast was the best I've ever had in a hostel! Overall, good hostel for a couple of days in Madrid.

Feel Hostels Soho Malaga

Malaga, Spain

The kitchen is nice and spacious and the big table makes it easy to meet people. There's only one bathroom per floor which is not enough but at least you have some privacy. The common area downstairs is nice but nobody sits there. The location is not good because you are not in the city center and there's nothing interesting around. I also think it was too expensive. Next time I come to Malaga, I will not stay there mostly because of the location.

Funky Granada

Granada, Spain

The rooms where nice because they where separated in two so you had more privacy and there was a bathroom in each room. But other than that, there are no lockers.... And the kitchen is horrible!! They have a terrace but its a bit rundown and dirty. At least the staff was nice especially Valentin! The location was good, you can walk everywhere.

Hello Arielle and thank you for the review. Although we do not have big lockers, we do have smaller safety boxes in the room. Staff can also leave their valuables in the reception for safekeeping. Additionally, some rooms have big wardrobes with a personal key where guests can leave their whole backpacks. There is also a luggage room where people can leave their stuff at all times and which is secure. We are glad you liked the location and the staff, especially Valentin.

Feel Hostels City Center

Malaga, Spain

The mattress was so comfortable!!! More than the one I have at home! I slept so well. The room was basic but fine. They should pass the broom once in a while though. The location is perfect but noisy at night.

The hostel was perfectly located, 7 minutes to the beach and 3 minutes to the port. They had a terrasse in front and upstairs where you can relax. Don't expect to be partying at this hostel because they close the common areas at midnight. I was glad for that! The staff is super friendly and helpful. They have a very cute cat, but if you're allergic, forget about it! Someone would come and clean the hostel everyday so you can't be in your room from 12 to 2:30. Overall, Good hostel

Trotamundos Hostel

Seville, Spain

My room was really clean but the bathroom not so much... The mattress was so comfortable! It is not a party hostel which was good for me. You can go to sleep without being bothered or you can go in the common room (which is beautiful) to read calmly. The staff only spoke Spanish which was not a problem for me but could be for some people. Overall, it was a great hostel.

Gold Coast

Lagos, Portugal

The hostel was so clean! A cleaning lady was coming everyday. The safes were very small, but very secure. Also, I liked the fact that we had an electronic card to open the front door and our room door. Arthur was just so nice!! He explained everything you could do in Lagos and would also answer all your questions. I would definitely recommend this place. The only thing that bothered me was that the beds were really low so I couldn't sit down anywhere in my room, I was sitting down on the floor.

Alface Bairro Alto Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

The hostel was clean and my room was big with big windows. If you want a calm place where you can relax at night, this is not really the place. It's on a busy street with bars and clubs. If you wanna party, it's the perfect location! Only two showers but it wasn't a problem. The atmosphere is fun at night in the hostel.

Albareda Youthhostel

Barcelona, Spain

This hostel is amazing! I was really impressed by the cleanliness. It's great because you can use the kitchen anytime you want to make your food plus there is so curfew! The ambiance is very festive and they let you drink whatever you want. I really recommend this hostel I would go back anytime!