360 Hostel Centro

Madrid, Spain

Great, friendly staff though sometimes not as knowledgeable as they should be on the city. Beds were pretty poor, I felt like I had a spring stuck in my back during the entire night. Overall decent place to stay in Madrid. Superb location.

Living Lounge Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Really nice hostel. Most places are overrated this wasn't. Great, big comfortable beds. Good morning breakfast. Fantastic location right next to metro and sightseeing/ tourist party districts.

Old Town Lagos Hostel

Lagos, Portugal

Hugo is an awesome, fun dude. Staff and city are super fun. Great place close to bars/clubs and beach. They have a different event every night so its easy to meet people. I really enjoyed the home cooked Portuguese meal as it had been a long time since having a home cooked meal.

Trip and Friends

Marrakech, Morocco

This was a great place to hang out in the city of Marrakech. The guys who manage it, Abdel and Omar, are really friendly and a lot of fun. They are always there to be helpful. The lounge area is really nice too and dressed in a very cool Moroccan theme.

Four Courts Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Huge hostel so it's really easy to meet an eclectic mix of people. I met one guy who had been living there for over a year. Breakfast is solid and the location is right on the river making it easy to access Temple Bar and the rest of Dublin.

Hostel Pastoral

Nice, France

Beds are okay. Staff is really nice. It's Nice to places to stay are typically pretty expensive.

Conte Verde

Rome, Italy

Good hotel near Termini and rest of Rome. Great value for money. Staff was really nice and helpful.

Nice big comfortable rooms. We met the owner, Marco once and he was gone after that. Be specific with your arrival time as he plans to meet you then. He's very helpful in guiding around the city. Also, he has two locations, one at Termini and another about a 10 min walk closer to the Colosseum. The facilities are nice, but I didn't like the fact that in advance of our booking he wasn't clear that we would be housed at the other location nor that we would have to wait on him to check in.

Dina's Place

Santorini, Greece

By far one of the best places I stayed in during my travels. Directions on hostelworld were kind of dated at the time so it was a little tough to find (there's no more Goody's). But if you arrange ahead of time, they will pick you up and drop you off at the ferryport or airport. The hotel goes by Dina's Place / Tina's Place and San Giorgio Villa. The beds, rooms and pool was exactly what the doctor prescribed for us during our travels. EXCELLENT HOTEL!