Khaosan Kyoto Theater

Kyoto, Japan

This is a delightful hostel to spend several days. The dorms are pretty little cocoons with privacy if you so desire, and the kitchen area is a nice room to meet and greet the world. I recommend it 100 per cent.

Yume Nomad

Kobe, Japan

Aso Base Backpackers

Kumamoto Pref Volcano Aso, Japan

This is the absolute best hostel that I have ever stayed in. it is beautiful, like a higher priced ryokosan . I stayed an extra day and wish that I was still there. This is my personal recommendation.

Excellent location and easy to find. Very friendly and efficient staff. They found my camera and held it at front desk for 3 days , offered to mail it if I'm unable to pick it up. Thanks guys

Yasube

Sapporo, Japan

Enjoyed stay thanks to nice people. Kitchen is a disappointment. Not much of a lounge area good for a short visit.

Oakhostel Cabin

Tokyo, Japan

Excellent if you're not claustrophobic because the capsule beds are similar to MRI machines. This is very nice and very clean. Nice people and quiet.

Arctic Adventure Hostel

Anchorage, USA

enjoyed my stay immensely. clean and comfortable. am favorably impressed with kitchen. large and nice to cook in, although most people are just passing through. my advice is to stay in anchorage more than a night. it's a pleasant city if you explore it.

OldHouse Hostel

Tallinn, Estonia

Enjoyed stay very much. Would recommend it to anyone. Excellent kitchen and a nice staff. Good value and location.

InToulouse

Toulouse, France

LOCATION DEMANDS A METRO PASS, BUT T'S NOT A IT'S NOT A TERRIBLE INCONVENIENCE SINCE STOP IS NEAR.HOSTEL IS SO NICE, MORE LIKE A SMALL HOTEL EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE SHARING A ROOM.ENJOYED STAY VERY MUCH.

Newman House Hostel

Saint John New Brunswick, Canada

I ENJOYED MY STAY AT THIS HOSTEL VERY MUCH, THANKS MOSTLY TO SHARON, THE PROPRIETESS/OWNER,. SHE IS A BORN INNKEEPER, PROVIDING US W/INFORMATION, DIRECTIONS AND SUGGESTIONS. . . NOT TO MENTION GOOD COMPANY.

Thanks Cecilia for your comments. I love having guests who get out there and explore Saint John. I would love to have you come back again and bring your friends. There is still more to explore! Pennsylvania is not that far! Sharon