Generator Hostel London

They were renovating at the time of my visit. I stayed on the fifth floor but to use bathroom or toilet facilities we had to go to the fourth floor. Location is very close to Russell Sq tube and there are shops and restaurants in the area.

• 20th Jun 2013

Dear Aisling. At Generator we're setting out to transform the hostel experience and for this reason work has been under way to redesign our London property. This involves upgrading our bathroom facilities and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. We offer facilities on all other floors for your convenience. I am glad you benefited from the central location and I hope you were able to experience all London has to offer. We hope to see you again in the future. Lenny Hughes - GM

The Yellow

Rome, Italy

We stayed in a twin room which was in a seperate part of the hostel. The room was very small and a bit like a dungeon but this is the only complaint. The bar is great, breakfast service and free ipad rental. The staff are really helpful and the bar is a great place to meet people. Its really close to Termini too so its easy to get to the sights. Its in a nice neighbourhood with restaurants and ice cream parlour across the road!

• 19th Apr 2013

Ashfield House

Dublin, Ireland

Excellent location, obligent staff, very good value for money considering the price. Bit annoying that you have to hand your key to reception everytime you leave because you have to que for them each time you come back in. Would recommend it!

• 26th Jun 2012