Location USA, Gender Female, Age 28

Cool & Bed, Lyon, France
4th Nov 2013

I really enjoyed my time in Lyon and the staff at Cool and Bed were great and helped with anything I needed. Each bed had a light and power outlet. There was a self-catering kitchen with fridges but the freezers were completely iced over. The staff even can wash your clothes for you for 5€ a load. That being said the fact that the none of the doors lock, apart from the toilet, bothered me a little. I didn't have any trouble and there were lockers in the room but it felt like anyone could come in

2nd Nov 2013

This was the second time I stayed at Palmer's Lodge Swiss Cottage. I really like the curtains on all the beds with lights and power. The breakfast is good, just cereal, croissants and toast. You can upgrade to add nutella, fruit, pastries. The Mind the Bar is ok, and they have a restaurant of sorts to order some food. They don't have a self-catering kitchen, but they do have a fridge and microwave for small stuff. They've updated the lobby and the bathrooms since I was there in 2011.

YHA Stow on the Wold, Cotswolds, England
8.0
1st Nov 2013

It's an ok place. I was just there for one night. It was a bed to sleep. Not every bed had a power outlet or light. The self-catering kitchen looked nice and you can purchase a meal if you'd like. The shower was a little dirty but the toilet was ok.

Odyssee Globetrotter Hostel, Berlin, Germany
7.4
8th Oct 2013

I stayed in the 22 bed dorm. It was OK except the lockers under the bed and the door into the dorm make the loudest noise. Every time anyone came or left or opened their locker it woke everyone up. I'm a pretty heavy sleeper so it takes a lot to wake me. Other than that it was great. One of the guys at reception gave me advice on where to head after Berlin.

Wrigley Hostel, Chicago, USA
8.0
23rd Jun 2013

This hostel is fairly easy to get to. I would recommend checking the Wrigley Field game schedule and making sure to avoid arriving or leaving during a game. The streets are crowded with people and parking is more difficult. Other than that it's a great hostel, very clean with a nice staff.

Hey :) Great to here you had a good time with us. We look forward to seeing you again :)