Stayed here for only 1 night before my trip to Halong Bay with them (castaway tour) which was awesome! After I came back stayed fr another night. They organize great parties every night and the staff is really friendly as well! Definitely going back!!

• 11th Aug 2013

Long Hostel

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Good place to stay in HCMC! Staff was friendly ad welcome when I arrived and gave me lots of good tips to visit and to do. Too bad they don't have an elevator because I was on the 5th floor dorm, which is quite big with big beds as well! Definitely going back there!

• 26th Jul 2013

Really nice place to stay in! Quite new hostel in a big house with swimming pool attached to it. We stayed in the 16-bed dorm and that was cool. Intended to stay 3 nights and ended up staying 6 nights. Bathrooms are good with even a bubble bad and hot shower! Staff is friendly and you can have a nice party at the bar with the owner and loads of other backpackers. Definitely recommend this place when you're staying in Diani Beach..

• 3rd Aug 2012

Milimani Backpackers

Nairobi, Kenya

We stayed here for three nights.. Never been to africa before but what we got was great..for a good price we god a clean dorm and facilities like dstv, DVDs, wifi(paid) and computers to use.. Not to far from te city center and the staff will help you organize a nice trip or offer you one of their own. Bar and restaurant was great we met a lot of nice people! Thanks Milimani

• 16th Jul 2012