Reviews: kenjoej

Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 38

Bhumi Hostel

Yogyakarta, Indonesia

Great great staff! Thank you so much for the help and guidance. The location is really poor but within walking distance of a few nice restaurants. The walls are paper thin. I really liked the ecological friendly informant the hostel is adopting. The other travelers were extremely friendly but again the location was enough for me not to want to come back. Not really any hot shower either but they did have a great local breakfast and will help set you up with tours.

The Packer Lodge

Jakarta, Indonesia

Jakarta is loud but the large structure of the packer lodge kept most of the noise out. It wasn’t hard to find and there are plenty of places to eat within walking distance. It was a cheap taxi ride to Monas and taxi’s were able to find the hostel with ease. The staff is warm and friendly and will help you find what you are looking for in the area. I had a private room, which had plenty of luggage space, air con, tv, and hot water and included a blanket and towel. The breakfast was decent.

Hello. Thank you for taking time to review our property, your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each and every stay. Have a nice day :)

Fantastic people and hostel facilities. Thanks for the included water and laundry.

yo, man .. Thank you for the +++ positive feedback as always our staff strives to make everyone feel at home here at Guilin green forest hostel . Wish everything treat you well at Australia and get the bycicle spare parts ( that plastic shit ) successfully .. haha ... Happy travel !

Please include toilet paper and maybe put in a way to have private lockers in the room. Thanks!

Mr. Panda Hostel

Chengdu, China

Improve your wifi please! Your staff made the place much better! Also, please clean up the mold in the rooms. Thanks.

Oh , my god ! Which one room did you stay ? Mold , come one , it really fucked me ! I will repair it sooner ! Thank you for your good advice , even you found fucking mold on the wall and still gave us a good rating 89% . Thank you thank you ...

Han Tang House

Xi'an, China

Excellent place to stay! Maybe find a place to put a "quiet" hang out/chill out place. Couches and wifi without all the noise and smoke if you can! Other than that, loved it.

Love you location and staff. I know this is an extra cost but please supply toilet paper and hand soap. Please! Other then that, you are great.

Guest House Kaine

Fukuoka City, Japan

Loved my stay there. Thanks for showing me around. That makes people remember the place! Also thanks for letting me keep my bike in the main lobby. Maybe another bathroom if possible.

I loved staying there. The girls working the counter are the sweetest and greatest people ever. Thanks for the great stay.

Thank you very much for staying with us Kenneth!! We are pleased to hear that we made a positive impact on your stay with us!! Have a safe travels and please come back and stay with us anytime☆!

Guest House Kinta

Kyoto, Japan

Best Location in Kyoto for checking out the old town! 1) Location. It was in the old town which was very nice as it was only a few blocks away from some of the temples in Kyoto and you can see many locals wearing traditional japanese clothes on the streets. And it was close to a metro! 2) Facilities. The facilities were just fine with extremely large beds that felt like your own cove. The beds are up a narrow stairwell. Recommend if you like a chill relaxed hostel. No big common area.

Reggae Mansion Kuala Lumpur

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

The Reggae Mansion is located next to the MRT so its quite easy to get to downtown; 3 stops and it's a few blocks away from China Town (an easy 5 minute walk). The staff at the Mansion are suburb and extremely helpful. Everything is available to you including free WiFi, complementary breakfast (although it could be upgraded just a bit), clean sheets, plenty of bathrooms, and an excellent restaurant attached to the hotel. Oh and you'll probably just find yourself lounging atop the rooftop bar