Location England, Gender Female, Age 25

Trendy Hostel, Paris, France
7.4
30th Jun 2015

Spent a night in the girls dorm, was not very impressed as couldn't get any sleep! The dorm was very loud, music was playing, people were chatting and lights were in until 2am! I think they should have a strict light out time because it's very unfair for people who want to rest! Hostel itself was nice and homely with high security.. Included free breakfast. Found it difficult to find the hostel and no one in the area knew where it was.. Felt abit unsafe walking to the hostel from the station.

Gion Ryokan Q-beh, Kyoto, Japan
9th Apr 2015

Tropic Inn @De Vos Avenue, Colombo, Sri Lanka
7.7
8th Jan 2014

I stayed here on 3 occasions on my trip to Sri Lanka, Run by a good team, 3 young guys and another old guy. Did have few issues, the Electricity in room 5 was playing up so the Air con stopped working then they ended up having to move us to another room in the middle of the night.. also the hot water stopped working which was horrible because I was suffering from cold..

Guest House ODORI, Osaka, Japan
22nd Nov 2012

Odori Odori Odori!! I think about you everyday! This place was the highlight of my Trip, even though I only planned to stay at Odori for 3 night, I ended up spending 12 nights here!! Guesthouse Odori my Japan trip very special. The place is run by amazing staff, they were very friendly and welcoming when I first arrived. I would definitely recommended Odori to anyone. Thank you for a great time Ayumi-chan.. See you again in May ;) Omela x

Hostel Ann, Nagoya, Japan
19th Nov 2012

Another great Hostel in Japan, This place is run by a lovely lady named Ann.. She was very friendly and helpful when I first arrived.. Clean, very cute interior..! only had one bathroom but I never had an issue during my stay. I would definitely stay here again if I was to go to Nagoya! Thank you for a Great time!!

Nui. Hostel & Bar Lounge, Tokyo, Japan
16th Nov 2012

Had the most amazing time at NUI.. I was there for 5 days.. Its great how the place is run but a young crowd, they were very welcoming and friendly.. The location was not that great however, Toei Kuramae line is just across the road and easily accessible from the airport! I will definitely stay there again In may when I visit Tokyo!

Abercorn House Hostel, London, England