Erupcion Hostel Banos

Banos, Ecuador

Good hostel right in he middle of Banos, staff was friendly but didn't know what each other has promised to other guests. So he we wanted to move to our private room it as double booked and we had to change the hostel. Laundry is not recommended, they wash without detergents and our clothes were not really clean afterwards.

• 27th Apr 2015

Tomo Hostel

Guayaquil, Ecuador

Top hostel in safe location, lovely hosts who have a some free shots to get the night started. Facilities were the best I have ever in a hostel!

• 18th Apr 2015

Kokopelli Hostel Paracas

Paracas, Peru

No need for a long comment. This is just an amazing hostel, probably one of the best in Peru. Good vibe, food is tasty, staff is super friendly, beds re comfy, showers are hot, toilets are private...

• 16th Apr 2015

Lucky your House

Puno, Peru

Good hotel in the middle of Puno. Very clean, staff is nice and gave me my room already at 5am :-). Hot shower is okay, pressure is low. It seems safe and everything but there was not always somebody present at the reception. This got kinda weird when I left my luggage there until my bus left. Nevertheless, nothing happened and I would gladly stay here again. Great value for the buck.

VIP House

Cusco, Peru

Top location, attentive staff, hot showers, very secure . All good, would come again gladly. Stayed here twice, once in the 6 bed dorm and once in the 4 bed.

• 28th Mar 2015

Technically, nothing is wrong with this hostel. Shower is hot, water seems okay, wifi works quite well for Koh Tao and the bed itself was clean. However, staff seemed a tiny bit unfriendly and strict about procedures (not even a quick shower after checkout, 500 Baht extra); also, someone has taken 2 shirts and my flip flops from the clothes line outside (my fault, but still). Other than that, it's super cheap and okay. Check for bungalows by the beach as well, same price but you are alone.

• 14th Apr 2014

Hot and cold shower rooms locate separately.You might be in the cold one.For those who'd already checked out,shower is provided with 50 baht.Not 500 baht. But as we noticed on the walls,500baht will be fined for those who are trying to use shower facilities without acknowledgement after check out and for some people staying not in our hostel.Actually,you can keep any your belongs in the locker which is really enough big.

Lub d Bangkok Siam Square

Bangkok, Thailand

top location in a lively area of bkk, staff is super friendly and helps you finding new friends for your stay. awesome!

• 13th Apr 2014

4 Friends

Palermo, Italy

My friend Tobi and I stayed 2 nights there: Rooms and facilities are clean, the coffee is strong, the people are great. Staying at Ai 4 Canti is by far the best thing you can do in Palermo. Pepe and Veronica are just awesome people and they connected us with with the rest of the travelers at the hostel. We were partying every night, they showed us places to go, etc. The private rooms are 5min walking distance from the main "hub" in a nicely renovated apartment. Just perfect!