Hostel Sunseekers

Split, Croatia

Very simple but nice hostel. Although just two bathrooms there were never big lines to use it since the hostel is very small. Also the toilets were always kept clean.

Kings Landing Hostel Old Town

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Ivana is the a very kind and helpful lady from the reception that makes our staying better. I thought I woudnt get the reception opened but she was there waiting. The location is perfect and although there is no safety system I didn't feel worried there. But I have to say also that the cleaning of the bathroom is inexistent what would make me not stay there again. The facilities are never cleaned what made me feel disgusting of use the toilet and take shower.

Boutique Hostel Forum

Zadar, Croatia

Best hostel I ever stayed in my life. Just perfect. Hotel level and very clean.

Riva Hostel Pula

Pula, Croatia

The hostel is good, but they are really restricted with the at conditioning, so you always need to ask the receptionist in case you want it on, what's really annoying. Also the key from the front door wasn't working.

Main Square

Zagreb, Croatia

Very nice hostel, I'd stay there again. They clean facilities daily. The only thing I didn't like is that you don't have proper space to put your shower belongs inside the shower cabin, but that's just a detail. I recommend it!

Hostel 24

Ljubljana, Slovenia

The toiletes are not properly cleaned so 6 people using it becomes disgusting. One day I had to spray cleaning products on it . The shower was not good, sometimes there was lack of water. The receptionists were always veryw helpful regarding turisc information and such.

Hostel Colours

Milan, Italy

PLUS Florence

Florence, Italy

Very good hostel. I've been there for 2 nights and for me it's worthy it!

Riva Reno GuestHouse

Bologna, Italy

Hostel Colours

Milan, Italy

Very good and clean hostel. Very near to the metro station. There is a good breakfeast but I missed some fruits there. The facilities were very good, big rooms and good bathroons. The only problem was that the shower was loosed so we had to take shower holdind it all the time. I would stay there again! :)

Abbey Hostel

Genoa, Italy

Very Nice, very clean and excellent price. Perfect for those that want to enjoy the beachs nearby since it is close to the train station. Only problem was that the hole of the shower box was clogged, so the bath was not that nice.

Milhouse Avenue

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Buena Vista Hostel Ouro Preto

Ouro Preto, Brazil

I loved the staying :) Recommended!

Las Musas Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Very good location and rooms. The hostel always offers programs and games. I spent 4 days there alone and I could enjoy a lot.

Hostel Pastoral

Nice, France

Was a wonderful stay with great hospitality and location. I recommend for sure!