Location: China, Age: 25

Safestay York

York, England

it is one of the best place i ever stay. the location is great, near to the train station and not far from the central york. quiet and nice staff. the most important thing is it looks just like a castle, the little note in front every door is interesting. it is a pity i could not make a few more stay there. very popular, especially in weekend. so just book it you will enjoy it .

• 11th Jul 2013
  • China

it is kind of far from the main train station, but close to another one. surrounded by some old factory or something. really don't like the location. but the staff there is helpful and hot!! and i love the kitchen there

Central Backpackers

Oxford, England

i am trying to think about something is not perfect there. no. i enjoy every minute there

Queen Elizabeth Chelsea

except the nice staff, there is nothing worth to stay. the bath is terrible and the somebody snoring like he was made from some A380 engines in my room, although this is not the hostel's mistake, it still ruin my stay in here. it is just not a very clean place, but it is much cheap than other hostel, so i have to bear it for 2nights.

Sorry you did not enjoy the place. We sell earplugs for 50p each, which help significantly, and we could have tried to move you rooms if the snoring was that bad. Unfortunately, it is an hostel, and even snorers like hostels. We clean the rooms twice a day, which the showers and toilets cleaned much more frequently than that. Despite having signs up asking people to rinse the shower down, and closing the shower door, they don't, which makes it dirty for everyone.

I Am Definitely going back if I visit London again. The location is great. And the best part is they get curtains for every bed, your privacy is being concerned.

• 3rd Jul 2013
  • Hong Kong

Transit Alexandria

Alexandria, Egypt

The stuff there is really helpful and friendly.they recommend me a good sea food restaurant, cheap and delicious. Although the view of sea is not as much as I image, I still enjoy stay in Alexandria.

• 22nd May 2013