The staff were super friendly and helpful and the location was not bad, about 10 minutes walking from the subway. I do wish they had provided more exact details on how to walk from HsingTianGung Station because it's quite easy but if it's your first time, you will most likely get lost. It was really clean though and liked that there was no curfew, but it was really hot when I went, and they only offer A/C between 8pm - 10am so I wouldn't stay again in the summertime.

• 19th Sep 2013

Assemble! Backpackers

Chiayi, Taiwan

The directions to the hostel were easy to follow. It was in a good location, within walking distance to everything. The hosts were very hospital and helpful and added a lot of personal touches to make our stay even more enjoyable. The hostel and the room was very clean and they provided an extremely detailed map of all the local things to check out. If you're in Chiayi, I highly, highly recommend this hostel.

• 10th Aug 2012

BlueHi Hostel

Kenting, Taiwan

The location was pretty far from the beach and the other sights, but we rented a scooter so it didn't bug us. Besides, it meant we were closer to the bus station for continuing our travels. The hostel had everything we needed (A/C, private washroom, fridge, big bed, laundry on the 1st floor, free breakfast, etc.) so it was definitely worth the money. The host was really nice and the info pack he gave us was very helpful for exploring on our own.

• 6th Aug 2012

This was more like a budget hotel. It was clean, and the decor was nice; no extra amenities. However, the front desk staff were so helpful. We were there during a typhoon, and were stuck with nothing to do and no idea how to proceed on our travels. They gave us so much information and found out for us when the trains were running and helped us plan our itinerary.

• 1st Aug 2012

Trippers Carpe Diem

Yangshuo, China

The staff were amazing!! That's all I have to say!

• 26th Sep 2011

Service was really great; so was the food at the hostel. The staff were constantly cleaning and always helpful. Only negative may be how hard it is to find; the directions aren't the best - my taxi passed it 5 or 6 times and we had to ask several people. But that's something small, everything else was great. I didn't love Hangzhou but this hostel was really good.

• 16th Sep 2011

Staff was pretty helpful, The cleanliness was livable. The best part is the location: close to all the main sights, not too far from the subway, and really close to the night market and the Wangfujing shopping area.

• 5th Sep 2011