Hostel Inn Chuy142

Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan

Super location and a very helpful staff. Best value in town!

Seatanbul Guesthouse

Istanbul, Turkey

Really good location if you are just interested in Sultanamet, but otherwise a bit far from Gelata or the Asia side. Also wonderful access to the walking path on the coastline. The restaurant had some amazing seafood and the staff was always friendly and helpful.

Tranzit

Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan

Pretty much a Soviet hotel that is going under renovations to be something better. Location is pretty far outside of town, but if you're going to take a bus somewhere early in the morning or get to Bishkek late at night it is actually a good location. Not good if you're mostly hanging out with friends closer to the city center. Also, a bit expensive but dinner and breakfast are included with the price.

Dear J, Thank you for your comments. To let you know we are done with the renovations, and yes, the purpose of renovations was to make our facilities better. In fact, we are located right in town; it takes 5 min by minibus to Osh bazaar from our hostel and 15 min to get to the White House. As for the pricing we made it twice cheaper now but the price includes only breakfast. Thank you again for your comments, we would be happy to see you again.

Jahongir B&B

Samarkand, Uzbekistan

Great place! Super friendly staff, and the hostel is just 5 minutes walk from the Registan, but the 5 minute walk was one of my favorite parts of the trip for the lively village life.

Amsterdam Hotelboat

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Great boat, great staff, fantastic price!

Amazon Bungalow

Krabi Ao Nang, Thailand

Reggae Mansion Kuala Lumpur

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

“Hostel was great, everything was worth the money. The only disappointment was that the "Reggae" mansion might only have one scratched copy of Bob Marley & The Wailers, because I only heard that and top 40 garbage. I wanted more reggae at a place called the Reggae Mansion!

Charlie Rockets

Bruges, Belgium

When I think of what a hostel should be, I think of Charlie Rockets. After traveling Europe twice within the last three years, I can honestly say this is my all-around favorite. Unbelievable location, great bar, and good times.

Dizzy Daisy Hostel Prague