• Turkey, Male, 31-40
Hostel Miran, Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina
23rd Jul 2013

It was one of the best hostel I've ever stayed. Miran and his family around are not just your friends but your family! Location of the hostel is in the very center of the city. I will definitely visit them again next year. By the way Miran's tour is the best! I recommend this lovely place for the travelers. Beyond your expectations.

• Turkey, Male, 31-40
Travellers Home Hostel, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina
20th Jul 2013

My first stop in Sarajevo was quite nice since this hostel is perfectly welcoming. The staff is all friendly! It's safe and fun in there! Don't bother yourself to make a ToDo list in Sarajevo. Simply ask to staff who will lead you to enjoy the city. I would no doubt stay in Travellers again.

• Turkey, Male, 25-30
Embassy Hotel Lebanon, Beirut, Lebanon
8.7
28th Aug 2011

I have pretty much enjoyed my stay in Embassy Hotel, starting from late arrival welcome to the end of my stay the staffs were very kind and helpful. The rooms are clean and the hotel is located in the heart of the area called Hamra where all the restaurants and pubs are just few meters away. Good bargain!