30th Apr 2013

Very helpful and knowledgeable staff. They allowed me to cancel one of my nights last minute as I wanted to do an overnight in Ha Long Bay. Great value for the money and good location near the lake, restaurants, and the old quarter.

Vy Khanh Hostel, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
28th Apr 2013

Ms. Vy and her family were SO accommodating and helpful with any questions I had or help I needed. I felt very welcomed and at home. The room was the best I've had in SE Asia for the cost. Very clean, new and comfortable.

Dear Guests, Thank you for your comment. We love to see you again. Warm regards from Vy Khanh Guesthouse, Ms Vy

Velkommen Guesthouse, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
25th Apr 2013

Rosy Guest House, Siem Reap, Cambodia
22nd Apr 2013

The staff were all very helpful with any inquiries I had. One staff took the time to explain the map of Siem Reap, local sites, and booking options for Angkor Wat. I was also pleased that the food prices were not too high and great portions/quality! Everyone was always friendly and welcoming. Would definitely recommend!

@Hua Lamphong, Bangkok, Thailand
7.4
12th Apr 2013

• USA, Female, 18-24
JK House in Seoul, Seoul, South Korea
8th Sep 2011

Thank you so much to Mr. Kim and his staff for being so kind and helpful. It made our stay so relaxing and fun. I appreciate all the extra effort put into providing a great breakfast and travel advice. We were all so lucky to have a nice, surprise meal cooked for us on Chuseok (Korean Thanksgiving). Mr. Kim let us check in early, store our bags on our last day, set up a trip to the DMZ, and met any need we asked of him. I will highly recommend JK to anyone I know traveling to Seoul. Thank you!!