8.0
31st Dec 2012

Everything about the place was pretty good--but the room I was staying in smelled very stale. It smelled like someone had not done their laundry in years and almost made me gag; I am not sure if it was a guest or the room because I stayed for several nights and as my "roommates" rotated the smell did not unfortunately. Though it did not seem to bother anyone else, but I found that to be amazing since I have a bad sense of smell. I was in another room for one night and it smelled fine.

Himara Hostel, Himare, Albania
21st Aug 2012

My stay at Himara Hostel was great! The people that run the place I very nice (Milto and Egda). Milto drove us to the beach both days I was there with some big green tube tied to the top of the car which was funny. He has two really sweet dogs (one is a little stupid) that were popular for petting. After the beach he made dinner for us. It is great hanging around there, there is a nice garden and the other travelers stopping by were quite nice. The rooms are really clean and comfortable too!

Maa Vaishno Guest House, Varanasi, India