Rome, Italy

I would recommend this hostel to everybody. The place is kept very clean,security is first class and the staff are courteous, helpful and very knowledgable not only of Rome but other parts of Italy if you are travelling about Italy. Can't say enough about this place.

Locanda Daniel

Florence, Italy

The hostel is in a great location. You are within twenty minutes of all the important sites and ten minutes from the train station. The place is very clean and well maintained except that the staff are gone by 1:30pm and unless it is an emergency you cannot get hold of them. That being said I woulc recommend this place on location, cleanliness and security.

nOnly downside was it did not have AC. Otherwise it was great.

Rome, Italy

The staff were incredibly knowledgeable and helpful. Great value for your money. Would recommend it without hesitation for anyone looking for a hostel in Rome.

Hostel One Sants

Barcelona, Spain

I had an incredibly great time an Hostel One. The people there were just great. They just can't do enough for you. I cannot say enough about this hostel. I would recommend this hostel to anybody who is going to Barcelona

Rome, Italy

It's in a great location to begin with not far from the train station. Can't say enough about the staff. Very personable and really helpful. You would not be disappointed staying in this hostel. I highly recommed this place

I'm really not a camper and haven't anything to compare them with so I can't really rate the campsite. I chose it because I couldn't get a reasonable priced hostel. It did suit my purposes for the time.

Locanda Daniel

Florence, Italy

Great place to stay. Close to everything.

David Inn

Florence, Italy

I enjoyed my stay although it was only one night. The down side was your locker was opened and closed by staff and they kept the key which can become a pain.

staff didn't speak english vlery well but were still really helpful.The was kept clean. It was a great place to stay

La Posada de Huertas

Madrid, Spain

Hostel Dolce Vita

Granada, Spain

tIt was a great place to spen)d time in. The stall (Eva) was phenominal. Can't say enough good things about her. She made your stay worthwhile. You hated to leave.