Hostel Cat

Las Vegas, USA

Nice party place. Clean rooms with good facilities. Very friendly staff. Far away on the strip like every other hostels tough. I enjoyed my time there!

Wild Rover Backpackers

La Paz, Bolivia

One of the best hostel you can have in Bolivia. Crazy parties, nice beds, good wi-fi. The travel agency is really good. The rooms are quiet unless you are near the bar. Would recommend it to anyone unless you don't want to party and be alone!

Tallinn Backpackers

Tallinn, Estonia

This hostel is in the top5 of all the hostel I visited in my life and I visited over 40 hostels. In the center of the Old town, near the port, nice facilities, fast wi-fi and incredible staff. Commun dinner, drinkin games, beer pong, flip the cup, pub crawls each night. Unless you don't want to have fun, this is THE place to go in Tallinn!

A lovely hostel located 5 mins away from the coach station in the center of the hostel. Nice staff and commun room. Located in the center of the city, it's a nice place to be!

Chillax Hostel

Moscow, Russia

Very close to the Red Square, about 15 mins of walk. Good commun room and the staff is helpful.

BackPacker's Republic

St Petersburg, Russia

The staff is incredibly nice and helpful. I had a good time there and its very close to the city center and ermitage museum. Big rooms and a nice free breakfast with eggs! Everybody should go there is St-Petersburg

Very good breakfast with pancakes. located in the center of the city. Cheap tours to the lake titicaca with good agencies. Free wifi and the staff was so helpful with my bags even if I was there for one night!

I had a great stay and they have good prices for tours. I had some issues with the owner because they were thinking one of my 100 soles was fake when I got it from a bank. I had to wake up earlier to withdrawl some money but everything else was ok.

Parawina is the place to be in you want to meet people and have fun! Located in the center of Miraflores, you are just 10 mins of walk from the beach. I would get back to this hostel if I was going back to Lima for sure!

A&O City Hackerbruecke

Munich, Germany

The location was good if you planned to go to the Oktoberfest and if you want to fo to the city center. The staff was a bit rude but I guess that was beacause of the Oktoberfest. The lockers weren,t not big enough to welcome a standard bag but big enough to enter your valuables. It was pretty clean and the atmosphere was good.

Youth Hostel Innsbruck

Innsbruck, Austria

The hostel a bit far from city center but you can take a bus and get there in 10 minutes. The staff isnt that great. The wi-fi doesn;t work that good. If you want to party, its not the place to be. The rooms are small but they have lockers in it. the price is good.

• 21st Sep 2012
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Very good atmosphere, nice bar with nice people and staff. Not far from the old town, about 10-15 mins of walk. I would recommend that hostel to anoyone who likes to party and have a nice stay

• 17th Sep 2012

Flying Pig Downtown

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Best location ever, great staff, the smoking room is awesome and the staff is laidback. One of the best hostel I;ve ever been!

• 15th Sep 2012

Peach Guesthouse

Koh Phangan, Thailand

Located in Haan Rin (Full Moon Party Beach) it is very easy to o t the beac (5 mins of walk) The staff was nice and helped me to get to Ko Tao. But my door handle was broken and they gave me a locker for the handle. There was some dirt water on the floor when I get there and they only clean the room every 3 nights which is disgusting considering the amount of sand in this region.