Amazing hostel with an amazing atmosphere. The room is clean and confortable, nice temperature on summer because of the air conditioner. Toiletes are cleaned frequently, staff is kind and helpful. There are free pubcrawls everydays and open bar at the hostel for 7 euros. Location is good, about 10 min walking to the metro station.

• 19th Jul 2014

Students & Travellers Inn

Athens, Greece

I didn't like this place. The room is very small and the toilet was persistently dirty. Shower was difficult as it poured water on all sides in a tiny space. The room also had a bad smell. Though the location is very good and the sheets were clean.

• 22nd Jun 2014

Cheers Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

I stayed at Cheers for 3 nights in an 8 dorm room and 1 night in a private room. Both rooms were perfectly confortable and clean. The only bad thing about the shared room was that we stayed at the third floor and there was just one bathroom for the whole floor and it was also the used by the people from the bar, so sometimes it got a bit dirty. The bar has a great atmosphere, the staff is so kind, so overall I really aprecciate my stay here.

• 16th Jun 2014

Yes! Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

I've stayed at Yes Porto and loved and for this trip I decided to try the Yes Lisbon. I don't have nothing bad to say about this hostel. The staff is lovely, location is perfect. Everything is clean and the atmosphere is great. I was by myself and I got to meet loads of people. Ah! Breakfast is delicious!

• 30th Apr 2014

McLays Guest House

Glasgow, Scotland

Very good location, about 5 min walking to de railway station and to the bus station (bus to Cairngorm Mountain). The room is ok. Noise passes very easily through walls though. I went to snowboarding and I just wanted a place to sleep and overrall I think it was a good choice.

• 15th Feb 2014