Location Canada, Gender Male, Age 39

B&B Eleven Rome, Rome, Italy
7.4
11th May 2014

Staff is efficient and helpful, despite not being there most of the time. Atmosphere was friendly, laid back. Bathrooms were a mess in the end of the day, unfortunately.

La Corte de Milan, Milan, Italy
3rd May 2014

I had a very good experience at La Corte de Milan. Staff are attentive and friendly, the rooms are beautiful, spacious and in a beautiful building, close to the metro and with supermarket just around the corner. Efficient and organized. Good small place, well administrated.

8.0
25th May 2013

There's no internet in the rooms and the common area closes at 11:00 pm, so we cannot use internet at late night. Actually, we are forced to used the common are for internet, what is unconfortable and remains the only negative point of the hostel. Specially in the rainny days and the cold nights, the kitchen gets packed with people speaking on skype very loudly. I would rather to talk in my room and check personal stuff (emails, voice messages) in a private space, not in front of everybody.

2nd May 2013

My room (205) was so small that I couldn't even open my luggage properly, but there was a bathroom inside. It was clean (very clean, indeed), silent. Elevators take too long to get the floor. Internet had some instability sometimes.

B&B City Stay The Hague, The Hague, Netherlands
30th Apr 2013

I had a perfect stay at B&B City Stay in The Hague. The location can't be better (15 minutos from Central Station!), the two-bedroom in the third floor is wonderful, clean and spatious. Everything with the owner was easy, fast and efficient (Netherlands rocks!). So, I have only positive thoughts. :D

• Brazil, Male, 31-40
Greenpoint YMCA, New York, USA
6.7
4th Sep 2011

I was placed at room 314 without bathroom in my floor: maybe it would be better to place guys in floor where there are bathroom near. The mattress was uncomfortable and the bed seems out of the level. The air conditioner was pretty noisy and the TV didn't work. At night, an alarm started to sound and even if we asked the staff to do something, the sound continued for a long time, avoiding us of sleeping. There's no control of baggage in the main office.

• Brazil, Male, 31-40
Vanderbilt YMCA, New York, USA
3rd Sep 2011

There's a continuous noise outside of the building (a machine, or something related) that turn your nights a little bit long. There's no internet in the bedrooms, only in the corridor! The location is wonderful, close to everything. The price is high for the service proposed: it's almost the same of a hotel. The shared bathroom upset me more than I thought.