Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 27

Pagration Youth Hostel

Athens, Greece

Pagration hostel was great. It may be a bit of a walk from the center of Athens but it's located right next to supermarkets, bakeries, and all sorts of shops so it's super convenient. It's clean, easy to meet fellow travelers and has a fun atmosphere. The staff were truly memorable and I'm so glad that I got to get to know Terry and Myriam was I was there!!! The place is also cheap... you get a lot more than what you pay for and in all it was an amazing stay.

Maltepe Pansiyon

Marmaris, Turkey

I had a great stay at Maltepe. It's a bit basic but has everything you need. It's very close to both the beach and downtown area, and the place itself is a good place to relax during the day. Memo, the owner is an amazing guy who took me and helped me out to a visit to the hospital! He and his family want you to enjoy your stay and they will take care to make sure that happens, thanks again

Istanbul Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Haris Youth Hostel

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Without a doubt the best hostel I have ever stayed at.. I want to go back to Sarajevo just to stay there again. Haris and his friends/staff are all amazing, hostel has a great atmosphere as if you're just hanging out in a friend's house. It's a bit of a walk up a hill but you get awesome views of the city. Haris you are doing things right. I had heard Sarajevo was a place with a lot of heart and soul and your place was a fine example of that! Hope I make it back some day!

Thousand Sunny

Rome, Italy

I had a great stay here. It's a small and cozy hostel that feels more like you're just hanging out in someone's apartment which are the kind of places I love. The staff are.. staff? they are your friends too. It might be far from the city center but you're going to have to use public transportation anyway but the metro is close and in Rome it's not a big deal. When I return to Rome it will be a pleasure to stay at Thousand Sunny again!

Albareda Youthhostel

Barcelona, Spain

Without a doubt the best hostel I have ever stayed at. The staff are incredibly friendly and go out of their way to help you have a great time and have activities and help organize going out every night. Probably the best place I've ever been to meet other travelers as this place really brings everyone together! It's a good location just a short walk Las Ramblas but not anywhere too crazy at night so you can actually sleep! Can't wait to go back really whenever I end up back in Barcelona