I had a great time here! Staff were friendly and helpful, rooms were clean and the location was amazing. The free breakfasts and dinners and the pub crawls were awesome as well and really made travelling on a budget easier. My only minor issue was that the internet didn't work in the rooms. Overall, great fun!

• 21st Apr 2013

Enjoyed my stay here staff were pretty helpful when I sought information from them. Felt the crowd was a little young and the setting was kind of chaotic. Didn't like that there were only a few washrooms/showers per floor.

• 10th Mar 2012

Hey there, thanks for your feedback. All ages are welcome here, as long as you are at least 18. We get travelers from all age groups and nationalities staying with us. Granville St. is in the heart of the entertainment district so I understand how it can be a bit busy at times. Busy, but fun. Cheers Pete Assistant Manager

Hostal Antares

Granada, Spain

Great hostal, very nice owners and we had lots of privacy. However, if you are looking for tours or events you will not find them with the hostal and likely will not meet other travellers. It was also incredibly busy the one night on the street and so it was very loud.

• 25th Aug 2011