Rio Deal B&B

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Great location, friendly and welcoming staff, new and clean faciliies, very well taken care of.

Sleeping Inn Backpackers

Surfers Paradise, Australia

The building has a great location however it is very old and the facilities are dirty and not well taken care of. Everything is very torn. Also the service isn't that good. We arrived at 11AM local Gold Coast time and were told our beds would be ready by 12. We left and came back at 3PM and our beds wwere still not ready. We were then given two dirty sheets to put on the old beds. And the rest of the linen (pillow and etc) were waiting for us on the dirty floor.

Hi Samir thank you for leaving a review. Official check in is at 2pm so obviously we always try our best to get everything done for you in time. On busy days and regarding peak season this can of course vary a little. My apologies if this caused any inconvenience for you. I am a little confused as we NEVER ask our guests to make their own beds? I can guarantee all my staff is very helpful. Enjoy the rest of your travels :) The Sleeping Inn Team

Nomads Byron Bay

Byron Bay, Australia

This was by far the greatest hostel I have ever stayed in. Great staff, great location, rooms are really nice and air-conditioned, couldn't have asked for more. Great facilities.

Coffs Harbour YHA Backpackers Resort

Coffs Harbour, Australia

Great hostel with great staff.

Melaleuca Surfside Backpackers

Port Stephens, Australia

Melaleuca is such a nice place, with such a great vibe. Very clean overall, apart from the men's bathroom but it was not the hostel's fault. This is one of those places you just don't wanna leave. They also even have a kangaroo on-site, Josephine, whom is very friendly.