Location: Germany, Gender: Male, Age: 42

Hotel MarMar

Ouarzazate, Morocco

Nice hotel. Good, big rooms for a really good price. Staff was really friendly, you get a welcome tea immediately on arriving. Don't get a room facing the main street! It is really loud, a lot of cars even in the night. I got a room on the other side in the second night I stayed there and that was fine! I would definitely stay there again!

Amour d' Auberge

Marrakech, Morocco

I can't say much as I stayed just one night there. Great location (near to Place Djemaa El-Fna), great price, rooms and facilities were ok. When I stayed here, there were not many other people. Definitely a great choice if you stay only a short time, like me.

Hostel Cloud Nine

Essaouira, Morocco

A great hostel, definitely the best I stayed in Morocco! Hassan was really nice and helpful (thank you again!). You could always ask him for everything and it was no problem to check out a bit later. There was a great roof terrace where everybody would meet to relax or talk. Sleeping in the tent on the roof was really cool! I didn't do the Tajine cooking course, but was allowed to taste and it was amazing (one of the best I had in Morocco)! Highly recommended, would definitely stay here again!

Riad Baraka

Chefchaouen, Morocco

Nice hostel, clean, with a really great rooftop terrace with an amazing view over the whole city! Anne, the owner, can be a bit gruff, but is helpful if you have questions or problems.

Dar Lalla Kenza

Fez, Morocco

Nice hostel in a really cool house in the Medina (near Place R'sif). Ben is really nice and helpful. You can book trips, guides and taxis from him (you probably pay less if you organize that yourself). Everything is clean, it has a nice roof-terrace and a really great breakfast! And you can always relax on the couches in the patio. The only little problem is that the dorm room is on top of the building and it can get quite warm in there. Highly recommended, I would definitely stay there again!

Hotel Central

Casablanca, Morocco

Nice hotel, great location in the old medina and close to the Hassan II Mosque. Nice roof-terrace with a view of the harbour. It was quite expensive compared to the other hotels/hostels I stayed in during my time in Morocco.

The Monkeys in the Trees

A nice hostel! The staff was really friendly and helpful (thank you again, James!). It seems like it is a bit far from the center, but with buses and the tube you are there really fast. And just around the corner in Uxbridge Road you have lots of good and cheap food! The only thing not perfect was that everything (rooms, beds and facilities) is quite small. But you have a nice pub downstairs to relax in.I had a really nice time there and will definitely stay there again if I come back to London!

Fun Sleep

Madrid, Spain

A great hostel! First, the location: just next to Puerta del Sol, the center of Madrid! It is a nice, small hostel (definitely not a party hostel) and you feel right at home there from the first moment. The rooms are quite big, there are several bathrooms and a small kitchen with a dining room. The staff was really helpful and friendly and made you feel like family!

Albergue los Pascuales

Toledo, Spain

Very nice hostel near the Plaza Zocodover (main square)! Nice rooms with a locker for everyone, facilities are good and there is breakfast included. The staff was very friendly and helpful (e.g. it was no problem to leave my luggage there after checking out, since I left Toledo in the evening). The taxes are not included in the price, so you have to pay 10% more.

Lybeer Travellers' Hostel

Bruges, Belgium

A good hostel just around the corner from the cathedral. They are still renovating. The new rooms look very nice, but are a little bit small (not much space between the beds). Good breakfast for 4,- Euro and the beer tasting was great! One small criticism: the front door was not locked during the night, so everybody could have come in (if you knew you had to push the door hard, because it was a little bit stuck). All in all, I really enjoyed my stay there.

Ecohostel Andromeda

Gent, Belgium

Great hostel! Very nice atmosphere, nice and clean rooms, helpful staff and it's cool to stay on a boat. A good breakfast was also included. And the hostel is not too far from the city center. I had a great time and will definitely stay there again if I come back to Gent!

Backpackers BCN Casanova

Barcelona, Spain

Very nice hostel! Great location (10 min walk to Placa Catalunya, Metro station just around the corner), friendly staff, very clean. Breakfast was included and they had a nice kitchen, dining room and TV room. The rooms and the showers are quite small, but still ok. And they have huge lockers in the rooms for your luggage. Definitely no party hostel, which was fine for me. You can party in town and then are able to sleep at the hostel! I will definitely stay here again when I come to Barcelona!

Thanks a lot! We are very glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and got what you wanted.

Central Hostel Riga

Riga, Latvia

Great hostel! Clean rooms, nice and helpful staff and nice breakfast. The hostel is close to the trainstation and also not too far from the Old Town. I'll definitely stay there again if I come back to Riga!

I had great fun in Xi'an! The hostel was great, nice staff, great people! If I come back to Xi'an I will definitely stay there again!