Location: Germany, Gender: Male, Age: 41

Lybeer Travellers' Hostel

Bruges, Belgium

A good hostel just around the corner from the cathedral. They are still renovating. The new rooms look very nice, but are a little bit small (not much space between the beds). Good breakfast for 4,- Euro and the beer tasting was great! One small criticism: the front door was not locked during the night, so everybody could have come in (if you knew you had to push the door hard, because it was a little bit stuck). All in all, I really enjoyed my stay there.

Ecohostel Andromeda

Gent, Belgium

Great hostel! Very nice atmosphere, nice and clean rooms, helpful staff and it's cool to stay on a boat. A good breakfast was also included. And the hostel is not too far from the city center. I had a great time and will definitely stay there again if I come back to Gent!

Backpackers BCN Casanova

Barcelona, Spain

Very nice hostel! Great location (10 min walk to Placa Catalunya, Metro station just around the corner), friendly staff, very clean. Breakfast was included and they had a nice kitchen, dining room and TV room. The rooms and the showers are quite small, but still ok. And they have huge lockers in the rooms for your luggage. Definitely no party hostel, which was fine for me. You can party in town and then are able to sleep at the hostel! I will definitely stay here again when I come to Barcelona!

• 12th May 2013

Thanks a lot! We are very glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and got what you wanted.

Central Hostel Riga

Riga, Latvia

Great hostel! Clean rooms, nice and helpful staff and nice breakfast. The hostel is close to the trainstation and also not too far from the Old Town. I'll definitely stay there again if I come back to Riga!

I had great fun in Xi'an! The hostel was great, nice staff, great people! If I come back to Xi'an I will definitely stay there again!