Saga Youth Hostel

Beijing, China

Good hostel in old hutong, what was cool but a little bit far from metro station. Very big rooms. I have been there 2 times, one time room was dirty. But still it is cool place to stay. There is bar and restaurant instead of common area. I do recommend this place.

Alley Youth Hostel

Xi'an, China

New hostel, nice rooms, but you need to remember to take towels and toilet paper from receptions. Only one person from stuff speaks good English! Bar and restaurant were closed. They need to hire more English speaking stuff and take care of atmosphere. For now, I do notrecommend this hostel.

We will hire more English speaking stuff and make the English training for stuff. Thank you for your suggest.

Trippers Carpe Diem

Yangshuo, China

I have been there only one day, cool place out of the city what is very important there. Remember to call them for picking up because it it very hard to find the place or find the transport there for your own.

Wada Hostel in Guilin

Guilin, China

Real great hostel, stuff makes big effort to have very good atmosphere! Highly recommended! But trip from this hostel are very poor and rather expensive, for example only transport included. Probably you will buy it despite it because there is no other way to go there..

Yiu Fai Guest House

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Great location, very small rooms, walls are dirty and fixed with tape :? Cleaning lady was our translator because person on reception didn't speak English:/ No common area or computers. I think for HK is not the worst value for the money, but I would recommend pay more and find better hostel.

Mandarin Hostel Budapest

Budapest, Hungary

Staff was rally ok- old guy who is working there is useful. But they have BUGS - they bit us hard. So they really should do something about this!! Place is no so bad, poor district, but you can find cheep and nice restaurant there and cheep beer.