Location: Argentina, Gender: Female, Age: 28

El Viajero - Hostel & Suites

Colonia del Sacramento, Uruguay

We had a great stay at El Viajero. The staff was really helpful and friendly. Nice breakfast =)

Wang Fat Hostel

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

I recommend this hostel for long stays and people that want to get away from crowds from time to time and stay inside. It's not like a normal hostel, it's basically like having your own apartment in hk! Price is really good compared to other accommodations in the city and 4 bed rooms and common areas were surprisingly spacious. That being said, the place where I stayed looks nothing like the photos so don't rely on them and the weak point was definitely the cleanliness.

Yesinn @CAUSEWAY BAY

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

This is a good hostel but for hk standards only. I would recommend it for short stays, and for people that will be out all day long, because the common areas are tiny and not very comfortable. Best thing: the bathrooms in the 21 beds room, very good and spacious. Shared kitchen was also very good. Wifi was bad and staff not very helpful. Worst thing: my bed was on the third level of a bunk bed, I had a ceiling beam 10 cm from my head, it felt awful!

Ryokan @ Muntri Street

Penang, Malaysia

My second time here!. Favorite things: great showers! (with free shampoo and body gel dispensers), good location, good price, good beds, big mirror in the female dorm, ipad available, more asian than western guests, included breakfast, quiet place - you can be on your own if you want to. Not so favorite things: no natural light in the rooms (you cant even tell if its daytime or nighttime), not much space in the rooms. Keep in mind its not a party hostel, you will find those in Love Lane.

BackHome Kuala Lumpur

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

This hostel is one in a million! I stayed in the female 4 beds dorm and in the mixed 6 beds dorm and they were both really spacious, big lockers, a sink and mirror, very confortable. I also loved the showers, the outdoors area and the LOKL coffee place next door. Staff was excellent, really helpful. Location is very good, specially if you plan to take buses to different parts of the country, the bus station is just 4 blocks from there. Highly recommended, great value for money!

Escape-Cabins

Koh Lanta, Thailand

We had a great stay! Loved the pool, the room, the location but specially Yuko's help, she gave us a lot of good advices not only for Ko Lanta but for the rest of our trip and was very helpful and kind to us all the time.

Thalane Resort

Krabi, Thailand

The place is ok but the big problem is its isolation, not only because of its location but also for the lack of means of transport. We went there in low season and it was extremely difficult to move to Krabi town. Also, it was the first time that an owner says that the 10% deposit is Hostelworld's commision and not a deposit! We paid 10 additional dollars just because we wanted to leave without problems. Rooms and pool are good but a bit expensive, not the best value for money.

Penpark Place

Bangkok, Thailand

Good budget option to stay in Bangkok. Close enough to the turistic streets but not right in the middle so you won't be annoyed by crowds. Good location for visiting temples and main attractions. Regarding rooms, we had booked one of the cheapest rooms but chose to change to another one in the new building for some extra money. Was confortable, spacious, had one window facing the bridge and another facing the garden. Good value for money.

Golden Mango Inn

Siem Reap, Cambodia

Our favorite thing about this hotel was the staff! Was a pleasure to be around them, so friendly, smiling and kind. Hotel was very nice, rooms simple but spacious and comfortable. Pool was beautiful! They offered free tuk tuks to go downtown and we found that very practical and used it a lot. Highly recommended!!

Sunflower Hotel Hoi An

Hoi An, Vietnam

We loved our stay here! Very spacious rooms with good AC, great buffet breakfast included, beautiful swimming pool and friendly staff. We got a really bad impression at arrival because reception staff had the typical "I'm sick of tourists" attitude and they hold our passports, first saying they would have them for just a moment and then saying they wouldnt give them back until check out. That would be our only complaint but we did enjoy our stay there. Great value for money.

Elysian Sapa Hotel

Sapa, Vietnam

Hotel was very nice, really helpful and friendly staff, we got there early and they gave us a spare room to shower and rest until chech in time. Breakfast was tasty and location perfect! Our room didnt have a view but was spacious and the bathroom was very good =)

Hotel is nice, good rooms with big lockers, good value for money. It's just not for everyone, you have to be willing to be in a crowded place with lots of noise and a bar mood going on all the time.

Thong Ta Resort And Spa

Bangkok, Thailand

Staff was very smiling and nice, hostel was overall ok, included breakfast was good and the round trip to and from the airport was really smooth. But my bathroom was very smelly and not that clean. That is hard to overcome.

I booked for 2 nights and plan to stay for 3 weeks =) Love everything about it, I'm extremeley comfortable here. Kitchens are very well equipped, bathrooms are perfect, bar is very nice, big lockers in the rooms are a huge plus, full body mirrors in the 4 bed dorms are great! Commons areas are spacious and very confortable too, they even have good outdoors spaces. Staff has been awesome! Thank you!

Han Tang Inn Hostel

Xi'an, China

I spent a whole week at Xian and I'm happy I stayed at this hostel. I was really comfortable, location couldn't be better, they had some good food at the restaurant (specially the sweet stuff!). Rooftop was very nice although they had beautiful birds in tiny cages =( It's also good that they would have the sister hostel so close, so if one of the places gets crowded and you want to eat quitely you can go to the other one. I definitely recommend it =)

Dominica Hostel Santiago

Santiago, Chile

I loved the house. Looks really cool with all the wood and design details. Staff was great. My only complaint would be that my room was quite small, the beds are cool but take too much space and was not easy to move around. I recommend asking for one of the beds in the bottom and not the top because the lockers are at the side of the bed so you need to climb up and down every time you need something from there. Breakfast was very nice and it's always a big plus to have that included! Thanks!