Riad Baraka, Chefchaouen, Morocco
15th Jul 2013

I couldn't have asked for a better experience in Fes. My friend and I arrived, put our things away and set out for a walk about town. Asiz, the owner, invited is to go with him and buy food at the market for the break fast during Ramadan. We then feasted (our best meal in Morroco) with our friends from his other guesthouse (Riad al Yasmin) and his friends. Asiz is a beautiful soul and has a lot of amazing energy. I also highly recommend the Sahara journey with the private van. Simply amazing!

Bath YMCA, Bath, England
6.6
8th Jun 2013

I thought it lacked character.

The Crown Hotel & Bar, Glastonbury, England
7.1
6th Jun 2013

Nothing to write home about, but the cheapest stay in Glastonbury. I was in the female dorm with really nice ladies. The hallways smell a bit old but it's an old building. The great room is nice. The wifi never worked for me. There was a DJ until 3am on a Friday night but we were three floors up and with ear plugs it wasn't a problem at all. Everyone there was really nice and the location was great.